Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blake117

Unban possible?

Hey, was just wondering if it could be possible to have my ip unbanned from EL I think its been close to a year now I was kicked out. Just as a small reminder BMX giving BriteEyes his char to get a new one, and then a former buddy of mine I do believe tipped you guys off I was screwing around with the rules and all. I think that whole situation was kinda malarky since he was just jealous of all sorts of things I had at the time he couldnt get and pissed him off enough to try his hardest to get me banned. Anyways.....was just a thought I have free time here and there so if I could it'd be great if not oh well, would kinda suck though seeing as how I saw all sorts of different characters that messed up weasel their way back in.

Yeah yeah, somebody else's fault you broke the rules and got in trouble.

Can't say I'm excited about the idea, given the tone and attitude of your post. (And yet another who compares himself to everyone else's cases without having a clue.)

And how many characters have you tried to log in with since your ban?

Here let me count them for you: 8.

Can you give me a good reason why i should unban your IP?

(And even on the off chance I do, I'm not unlocking any of those characters, since they all seem to have happily made the sharing rounds and I'm not wasting my time trying to find out if you have any legitimate claim to any of them.)

Well....yea I did lol but nah Id just like the benefit of playing legally again, have some fun here and there, can promise wont trouble any of you with issues to deal with. Wont even know im here, ghost mode.

Ok I'll hold you to that.

No alts, no sharing, and no trouble. I can reban as fast as I unbanned. ;)

Welcome back.