Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ecke

Kicken

Hi, I'll ask in the name of Kicken, since he is not able to create a account here on the forums.

Why is he banned? (I guess he knows why, but just to make sure)

And how long will he be banned?

Thats all, greetings, Ecke

He knows why. Short version is "Sharing is bad, especially when you don't read rules 4 and 5."

He also was told to re-register and post in the validation thread immediately after he has done so and he never did. (He was told that both via a third party ingame and on the validation thread.)

He also was told after he got himself a forum account, to forum pm me with his version of what happened, leaving nothing out.

Hi Aislinn, Just what i know to this Story: Raptor was ask to help to level up his Char than Kicken gave his Alt Aspberry to Raptor and unfortunly he trade some days after this with Aspberry and break the Rules with it. I think he was think that is allowed but it is not, we told it to him in {FD} Forum i think Kicken learn what he did wrong. I hope i could help to Puzzeling it a bit out to unban Kicken ;)

Regards Cyberwulf :)

Edited by Cyberwulf

Now after the registration is done I can finally explain what really happened. Raptor has asked whether we can level him up or improve him otherwise, I offered him to play my Alt aspberry. Then I just looked what is still in the sto of aspberry and unfortunately forgot the rule of 4 and 5 and told him to trade some things to kicken (gc alembic and a stone i think). I've broken this rule, as I was told later in the {FD} Forum and I'm really sorry! I do not know in the situation that I was going tobreak the rules. Otherwise I would have never done anything like this.

In conclusion, I may, I would like to apologize for it.

Finally, I want to apologize for that and

I would be really happy if I could soon play EL again.

Greetings kicken

Ok well that's a part of it. Also aspberry and raptor had a lot more multi than what you just mentioned.

But there's a lot more of a problem:

Who are:

kentor|Flo0|Kammerzgandalf|Sibuna|skitel|solek|genius|razer|erz|shoxy|Nils?

(Well I know who Nils is and he's supposed to still be locked and IP banned. What's his relation to you? Also I know who the real Kommerzgandalf is and the impersonation attempt with Kammerzgandalf is what started me looking into this mess)

I don't know what Raptor did after I gave him aspberry but I never any of that chars except from Kommerzgandalf because he is the founder of {FD} but I never talked to him.

Sorry but I can't help you with this!

I just wan't to play again with kicken I don't know what raptor did. While I played with aspberry I didn't break any rule and I had no contact to this people.

Edited by kicken

How do you know raptor? Since he's been on your IP and all...

there was more going on than you admitted.

And yes you did break a rule.

I guess a month per usual for kicken to stay locked.

Oh sorry i missed a word it should be i didn't break a rule before either on kicken nor on aspberry.

What do you mean with he has been on me IP and all? I just no him because we were in same guild.

After i gave Raptor Aspberry I never played Aspberry again and I don't know what Raptor did with him.

You can check the IP adresses if you have doubts.

Oh I did look at all the IP's. Pretty curious I think.

So why was kicken on raptor's IP as well? And why did Nils try to log kicken back on when it was locked?

So you mean to tell me you had no idea that all these characters were really Nils who is permabanned? (and for good reason, he obviously learned nothing from his previous many issues)

I could not have played Raptor because I don't know his password (and i wouldn't to it)! And I have really no idea who the hell Nils is! I never heard this name before and I do not now why he should try to log into kicken...

What could I do to make you believe me? I just can say sorry for breaking the rules while trading with Aspberry but i did nothing else it was just Raptor Aspberry and kicken involved! No one else from my side I don't know who is raptor or if he makes anything against the rules after I gave him Aspberry because I didn't log into Aspberry after this. I didn't trade with him and I didn't write with him.

Hi Aislinn, seems Raptor/nils whatever live Near Göttingen in Germany, Nils show this viedo it was in Göttingen in FD forum:

he is 1 of this 6 ppl... and i ask Kicken in FD Forums he live near Göttingen aswell this seems the Problem with the same IP-Range, i would say unban/whitelist only Kicken and let all other ppl in ban, seems nils/Raptor learning nothing :( I hope i could help a bit again ;)

Regards :)

Edited by Cyberwulf

I have to say thank you to all members of FD who tried to help me and I am really happy that I could have played in such a nice guild. I know that this is all my fault but I never had contact to Nils/Raptor and I didn't notice that he tries to log into kicken if it is true. I just can say sorry because I explained everything which has to do with the process/trading against the rules and now I only can hope that the ban is not to long so that I could play EL again in this amazing guild.

Edited by kicken

Ok here's what the deal is:

1. No alts, no sharing, no other characters on with you, no kicken showing up anywhere else.

2. I am not convinced that you are not nils. Best case scenario is that you know nils and are not telling the truth about that. If any other connections to nils come to light, or I find more evidence you are nils, I will lock and ban and throw away the key to kicken or any other character you make.