Eternal Lands Official Forums
dipi

Change Hulda exit

Hi.

In Hulda from the Ice Dragon area, there is an exit that places you in the new Blue Dragon cave. I don't see logical that if you scape from one dragon you end in other's dragon cave; so i'm suggesting to change this exit to other site =)

Regards.

Dipi.

In Hulda from the Ice Dragon area, there is an exit that places you in the new Blue Dragon cave. I don't see logical that if you scape from one dragon you end in other's dragon cave; so i'm suggesting to change this exit to other site =)

Would have been nice to not spoil everybody with the location of the blue dragon the first day... :doze:

Would have been nice to not spoil everybody with the location of the blue dragon the first day... :doze:

Thank you , I read that .

Hi.

Regards.

Dipi.

It is so called “The wrong turn” :hehe: