Eternal Lands Official Forums
KorsaN

Alperen

hello everyone,

Alperen, Belemir and ultio chars got banned for illegal multiplaying.

but there's a something missed, they're a family.

alperen(father) - belemir(his wife) and ultio is their kid

besides, realizing the rules they have never traded with eachother or some other way.

but they got banned today for illegal multiplaying and i think this is bec of a misunderstanding

could you help to get them unbanned and whitelisted? thank you for your understanding

1. Well if this is the case, then they were sharing characters and trading, still against the rules.

2. Oh yes they did indeed trade, and tried to sneak it with bag drops and middlemen, too.

3. There were more characters than just these 3.

4. I even see TURK showing up on their IP and trying to hide trades. More sharing and trading and IP hopping.

5. Proof of family that are actually playing these characters[at all times]? Anybody can dig up 3 people and snap a picture.

6. Whitelisting is for being allowed to log on even though you are in a banned IP range. I don't think that's what you meant.

Edit: clarified #5

hello again,

tassak and alperen are friends from real and alperen was helping him to get HEs since he's not anti,

i think here's the misunderstanding

i have already sent you pic of the family (pm on forum)

he bought 25 rostos from the shop just 2 days ago which is kinda proof for them not sharing & helping eachother

as a result, we just wish those 3 chars get unbanned

and you will never see any other chars from their ip.

tassak and alperen are friends from real and alperen was helping him to get HEs since he's not anti,

i think here's the misunderstanding

Yes I saw those transactions and note I didn't even mention those. That has nothing to do with the problem.

as a result, we just wish those 3 chars get unbanned

and you will never see any other chars from their ip.

No because that isn't the problem.

Why are you sending me pictures and talking, and not any of "them"?

1. You obviously don't know and aren't being told the whole story. This is why 3rd party involvement and "testimonials" are not allowed.

2. A picture is only a small part of the entire puzzle. It may allow for those 3 characters to be unlocked in a month but there are a lot more problems that are not being addressed. And until that happens satisfactorily, they won't be unlocked in a month, either.

3. The picture is obviously a previously taken one. It shows me 3 people outside. Not much proof of anything. Also interesting how young ultio is supposed to be, given his ingame actions.

Why are you sending me pictures and talking, and not any of "them"?

i'm talking to you because alperen doesn't speak english as you know

1. You obviously don't know and aren't being told the whole story. This is why 3rd party involvement and "testimonials" are not allowed.

you may be right,i don't know what happened "exactly",i'm just trying to help with the translation.

2. A picture is only a small part of the entire puzzle. It may allow for those 3 characters to be unlocked in a month but there are a lot more problems that are not being addressed. And until that happens satisfactorily, they won't be unlocked in a month, either.

3. The picture is obviously a previously taken one. It shows me 3 people outside. Not much proof of anything. Also interesting how young ultio is supposed to be, given his ingame actions.

how i can proof they are different persons? maybe send another picture if you didn't believe in that one

they had a long break with EL already so a month of lock would affect them bad.

alperen just bought some stuff from the shop to complete his lackings

yes ultio 11 years old, very young and playing nice :)

As I've said at least twice, the shop purchase has nothing to do with anything. That was obvious what that was about.

Oh I believe that is a picture of them. Nice looking family. However it doesn't prove they play EL one way or another or that all 3 of them have always been on one character only and never used the other ones.

Odd too that alperin was only created 8 or 9 months ago (I have to assume he had another character previously?) while Belemir has been around for quite some years and ultio is pretty advanced for a young kid.

Anyway, there were other characters as well on that IP.

I guess as usual, I have to wonder why language is the excuse for not understanding the rules or following them but yet these same people who understand no English manage to know what they need to do to try to avoid detection of breaking of the rules they don't understand.

1. if is there a way for us to prove that they're 3 seperated owners of the chars,

please tell us.

2. Alperen* is old ATOR char,just a namechange.and for your info, he bought&played&sold

another char as well.

3. they know about the rules,that's why they have never traded among theirselves.

4. is there problem with ultio and his age or did he do something wrong?as far as we

know he haven't done something wrong but if he did please let us know.

1. My problem isn't so much that I don't believe there are 3 people. Logs look like these characters are at least some of the time shared and run by one person. Bag drop trades of items that I for the life of me can't understand why one would risk in a bag unless trying to hide the trades. Also staggered action between them indicating one person running both.

Add the turk character into the mix and only logging on long enough to make a trade and then log off? Doesn't sound like a friend coming over to play to me. And the turk character seems to do this in multiple locations. Yes i believe turk is a real life friend but I also know there is and has been a sharing problem and multiple have known the password and used the character.

2. Okay, that clarifies that.

3. But they have. Bag drop trades are still trading.

4. Not a problem with his age but again the actions are not consistent with his age or only being run by one person and that an 11 year old at that.

Also there were other characters on that IP as well.

Now take all that and the fact that there has been a problem with sharing and trading in this circle of friends before, mostly because while everyone involved DID know the rule, they didn't agree with it and felt they didn't need to follow it. :brooding:

Okay.

Here's what's happening.

I unlocked Belemir, ultio,and alperen. None of the other characters will be unlocked, including turk.

I want to see no more trades. No more bag trades. No shared characters. You each run your own character only.

I expect you all to discuss this and make sure each of you understand. KafaSakal has kindly said he will make sure everyone understands.