Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

More Day stones

I'd like to see more day stones makeable. Yes even some bad day stones would be nice. Also make the special day non removalable when created from stone.

Mostly I'd like to see this happen with acid rain day :P. Yeah I know alot of ppl hate that day but its always removed when we get one. Theres plenty of other special days that could also be implemented as a day stone good and bad. That would help the EL community even if some ppl dont like the idea, you cant please everyone.

EDIT: Added thought

Also I think that the bad day removal stones should be itemized. This means that each bad day removal stone would be specific to the day that it removes.

Edited by Norad

agree,sux getting some days removed for nothing,especially when ppl that have the perks that some of us want remove the day just so others cant.stones that cant be removed would be a welcome change. :P

Special days that could be implemented as makeable day stones (Examples)

Day of the Brave

Acid Rain Day

Solar Flares Day

Leonards Day

No Drop Day

Day of the Dead

Reconstruction Day

Day of reduced spawn time day

Scholars day

Sorry if any of these are already in game not 100% sure which ones are or are not!!

any thoughts or ideas would be nice plz post what u think if u agree or dissagree.

Hmm... I agree that it would be nice if more special day stones were made manufacturable. And of course, it's a good idea to not be able to use a bad day removal when someone uses a special day stone. As far as I know, the only special day stones available are 'good' though. Maybe the bad day removal will just not work for certain special days. I understand being able to utilize a so-called 'bad day' for benefit. It would change the routines of the other players, making them carefully plan around the new day approaching, if they don't already. :)

Edited by purplehaze

Day of the Brave

Acid Rain Day

Solar Flares Day

Leonards Day

No Drop Day

Day of the Dead

Reconstruction Day

Scholars day

Sorry if any of these are already in game not 100% sure which ones are or are not!!

any thoughts or ideas would be nice plz post what u think if u agree or dissagree.

Day of the brave, and rostogol stones dont work day would be too easy to abuse in some situations.

Day of the Brave

Acid Rain Day

Solar Flares Day

Leonards Day

No Drop Day

Day of the Dead

Reconstruction Day

Scholars day

Day of the brave, and rostogol stones dont work day would be too easy to abuse in some situations.

Explain plz

Edited by Norad

Day of the Brave

Acid Rain Day

Solar Flares Day

Leonards Day

No Drop Day

Day of the Dead

Reconstruction Day

Scholars day

Explain plz

You fight with someone and just before your last hit to kill him, you use the stone, suddenly, no rostogols/disengagement rings work and he is screwed w/o anything to prevent it...

Understandable there, and was suggesting that some of the special days not ALL of them could be added into the game as makeable day stones. I dont think that every bad day that is removable be removed everytime. Other then wasting the bad day removal stone when used, there is no other purpose for the special bad days anymore.

1. For the proposed Bad Day Stones, to prevent the abuse Wizzy described, the Bad Day could start after a delay, say, 15 minutes, with a warning so people know that it's coming.

2. With respect to Bad Day Removal Stones failing, I think that there should be a chance (say, 30 to 40%) that a normal Bad Day (a Bad Day not caused by a BD Stone) is "locked", i.e., not removable by a BDR Stone. A person who tried to use a BDR Stone on such a day would not lose the stone on failure. I agree that for bad days that are caused by the proposed Bad Day Stones, the failure to remove should be 100%.

There are too many special days already, enough that an Ordinary day is already a rare beast! Add more variety might not be bas, but makable stones would be the pits!

<br />There are too many special days already, enough that an Ordinary day is already a rare beast! Add more variety might not be bas, but makable stones would be the pits!<br />

I'd love to see some more rare day stones. Preferably some negative days (hell yeah! - with the already suggested addition of a warning ahead in time). Additionally, I think there should be a 'good day' removal stone, too.

Sidenote, I think that days started with a stone should not be possible to remove :P

Edited by Vanyel

I agree sometimes it appears that special days seem to be overloaded with multiple special days in a row. If it would not be to much programming effort perhaps special days could be modified so that stones only affect one continent. This would allow Sun Tzu on one continent and Acid Rain on other. Stones would work only on continent used on.

I agree sometimes it appears that special days seem to be overloaded with multiple special days in a row. If it would not be to much programming effort perhaps special days could be modified so that stones only affect one continent. This would allow Sun Tzu on one continent and Acid Rain on other. Stones would work only on continent used on.

I dont think that day stones just affecting 1 continent is the answer but I do think there should be some changes and some more stones added either as makable or drops.