Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Any 100+ a/d gap?

Anyone with a a/d on 125/130 or so is pretty much fucked right now. You can't get proper XP on MCW as there are only single spawns, and yetis own the shit out of you with their ~3 restores per yeti. You can neither do anything in invances cause yetis are the LOWEST monster that gets spawned in the 120-200 invance. I won't even start about 120-140 instance. Tell me how you wanna tank a dragon or hit it with having 130 a/d or even 135 a/d.

150's can train Lorcs, Cockas, or Giants if they have epicly high attributes already. Lorck himself can train Lorcs with an average XP/hour that is insane for him being 140's/150's and only 20 r/i. I don't even wanna imagine what xp he gets with 40 r/i.

What do we do ? We watch people on their double DCW/FCW/Yeti/ACW/Cocka spawns and hit our single MCW for 3k xp/minute.

120 a/d mob please.

You can neither do anything in invances cause yetis are the LOWEST monster that gets spawned in the 120-200 invance.
Not true.
Tell me how you wanna tank a dragon or hit it with having 130 a/d or even 135 a/d.
3 rangers, and flee.
150's can train Lorcs, Cockas, or Giants if they have epicly high attributes already.
Not true for giant, thats untrainable, you can farm them sure.
Lorck himself can train Lorcs with an average XP/hour that is insane for him being 140's/150's and only 20 r/i. I don't even wanna imagine what xp he gets with 40 r/i.
Not much difference since i hit/block them almost always anyway. And its not insane exp, people from feros or in the start of yetis get lots more exp than me.

1) True forgot it's MCW. anyway then you go over to yetis and mobs you can just watch getting pwnd by others who are not 125 and useless.

2) Is this game made for everyone or only for rangers? The whole instance/Invance thing seems to be build on rangers.

3) Ok let's take cockas, lorcs, acw's, yetis then.

4) Double lorc and triple/quarter feros can't be compared. Technically, you on a double lorc with over 6k/min get more than a guy on quarter feros with 7.5k/min.

(1)And you forgot fcw, pw, hawk, white tiger ... Add to the fact people can pot themselves up and fight a lot of other things;

(2)Rangers are overpowered, for some time now. Pure fighters without tank builds can't do much. Its not news;

(3)Cockas is nightmare to get spawn since there are only one good spawn of it. Same for yetis, tho there are 3 good spawns. ACW is untrainable, just like giants. Lorc sure still gives good exp for me;

(4) Sure they can. Specially when SINGLE feros gives more exp than SINGLE lorc often, yes you read that right. And you can't claim a double spawn of it, if someone comes you must give the spawn, no other monster have such restriction. And thats without any special drops.

Tell me how you wanna tank a dragon or hit it with having 130 a/d or even 135 a/d.

I have 117/122, p48, c48, r12 and v14 and I can assure you, I can tank red or black dragon quite feasibly with SoP and MoL, while 1-2 full AP rangers take it down. With 2 50 lvl rangers with full AP, it took me only 6 restores on red one :) Never tried an icy tho, that beast would surely kicked my gnomish butt :) But the point is, even under 120+, you can very well contribute in higher leveled events...

I get your point but that's totally not what i'm talking about. First to Lorck, hawks etc are no xp. I'm talking about real monsters which are in the "training chain" such as dcw, fcw, mcw, yetis, acw, etc (fairly over 4k/min if you do it well)

Now to Khalai. There again you have 2 rangers. It is normal that a 120 a/d guy can't take a dragon down. But it would therefor be cool if we have something to do in between M chims which are easily kill/farm/trainable at 115 a/d and yetis where you need 135 a/d to get some halfway normal xp (4k/min on a double spawn or so if you're good).

140-150 has way more possibilities than a 120's guy. 110 a/d people can still chill on feros for massive xp (or dcw/fcw) till they hit 115-120-125's. the step from FCW to yetis is way too hard though.

Edited by TheRealTempest

Tempest have you forgot that the people who are 150's were where you are at one time? I remember training A LOT of single spawns, there were no 2x FCW for example. I remember spending quite a bit of time at the Ida MCW spawn. OFC this was before all the day stones, dailies and invances which help everyone level now. At 158/155 a/d I'm sure I get less xp per hour on a Lorc spawn than you do on a mcw spawn. The difference is you have something to look forward too. There are no other mobs in game for me to advance too.

Is there a way to tweak the MCW to better fill the gap between FC and Yeti and have the Ice Troll be the 150+ (I am in the MCW gap). That way both ranges can be happy.

Do we need more MCW spawns?

Double spawns (with another MCW or more FC/MCW combos)?

Other stats for MCW?

Shorter respawn time?

Is it really possible to please both the 120's and 150's+, It will be very difficult to do with just 1 creature being added the game. Also if the ice troll was added in the 120's range or the 150's range is that the last creature to be added to the game. Probably not, so there for where ever radu decides to place the ice troll there is still opportunity for him to add other cretures to fill other gaps. imo the ice troll would better fit in the 120's range and adding other creatures later to the 150's or higher range in the near future would be better for the EL community.

Some lesser dragons like wyverns and hydras would fill that 150 gap nicely.

@People who say LORCs = Bad exp:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/rfartest101/elscreen071.png

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/rfartest101/500k.png

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/rfartest101/5mil.png

That was when they came out, unless there was a major change in them they are fine. Make Ice trolls around 120-140s level. ^^

#Edit - All ordinary days.

Edited by SenZon

The points is, you get to the a/d level that you do not get good exp anymore and there is no mob to move up to.

Edited by Zenphon

The points is, you get to the a/d level that you do not get good exp anymore and there is no mob to move up to.

Soft level cap perhaps? Maybe it's intentionally designed...

you can see he trained at different lvls, in 1st pic he get 152 att xp, is in one guild. in other 124 def and is in another guild