Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Any 100+ a/d gap?

Is there any particular a/d gap over levels 100 that you would like me to fill with the Ice troll?

If so, post the desired stats for the Ice troll.

120 a/d. somewhere between mountain chims and yetis.

Agree

Lol, people with 140's are saying 140's, with 150's saying 150's and so on.

I can't speak of the monsters above me, but I'd say it be nice if there will be something between Forest/Mountain chim and Yeti. There is people with 130-135's who are still on Forest chims simply because it's still the best experience what they can get at this point. I got very demotivated when I heard, that I had to stick on them for another xx lvls.

120 a/d. somewhere between mountain chims and yetis.

Geez posting fail.

Anyway sorta agree.

115s to 120s.

Somewhere around forest chims. Mountain chims are icky and yeti too big a jump.

Guest MacNathan

I don't think a troll should be harder than a Yeti. Why not move yeti's beyond Legionare Orcs and put ice troll in it's place a little below current Yeti stats. This would fill in that gap between MCW and Trice.

Although the heady heights of 100+ a/d are some way away for me yet(i), would it be possible to have male and female ice trolls? This way one could be around 120-130 a/d and the other around 140-150 a/d and would satisfy more people overall. Just my n00bish suggestion.

I don't think a troll should be harder than a Yeti. Why not move yeti's beyond Legionare Orcs and put ice troll in it's place a little below current Yeti stats. This would fill in that gap between MCW and Trice.

good idea

Going to continue on the trend of saying the same level you're on :P So above LO please. Yes, there is a gap between mc and Yeti/Trice so that would be my second choice. I can only speak for myself but after 60k+ trice they are sort of tedious, no idea how many Yeti and LO (lost counter :angry: , still got 40k feathers for sale if anyone is intressted :P) So while there is a gap between mc and Yeti there is a gap to nothing after them.

-Little

Edited by littlestar