Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mrs_DrtySouth

Eternal Lands PK Event

Hey guys and gals of EL. L.A. Would like to hold an event in our map for everyone. This would include two teams... searching out a person in a castle of hidden rooms(this means 1 finds it for his group and collects a prize there) then you go to a ranging zone with both groups A vs. B. Group with last man standing wins a prize. Then Finally we all retreat to the arena where the final battle will incur. This is to include everyone who signed up.... no teams. The winner gets the goods. I Would like to have a moderator participate. And also would like to hold this in the next week or so. So who's in???? Sounds like fun!

Rules are: If you die at any time, come back and collect your death bag. You do not need to bring rostos because if anyone is found bag jumping anyone you will be disqualified! I hope the moderators will agree and try to help enforce this!

In the first part of the competition (finding the hidden person) if you die, you have to wait til the next event to re enter the competition. Same for the Ranging. The main arena event is for everyone. JUST REMEMBER DO NOT TAKE OTHERS THINGS...THIS IS A FUN EVENT... NO BAG JUMPING!!!!!

Prizes so far are binding stones, serpent stones, clothes, essences, and a cutlass. Anyone else who would like to donate post here please.

This is looking to be held sunday Feb 5th. I would like to accomidate everyone who would like to participate so time is up in air at the moment, however if possible I would like 3:00pm EST Sunday afternoon Feb 5th.

Edited by Mrs_DrtySouth

PANDA in on Blue team

Come on guys lets even this out

Radu, Would you please participate as far as guarding our players bags and rules please. Aislinn, Sir_odie, and any other moderators are welcome to assist if you please can find the time.

I guess we can forget it. No Mods want to help and I will not risk everyone's belongings. Sorry You guys. Im disappointed too.

Usually when you want help, you ask for it, politely.

So yes, no help from me. You are also quite misinformed about what mods do. If you organise an event in a drop map, it is not mods job in any way shape or form to prevent dropped items to go to the winner. That is the point of an event in a drop map.

The idea for the event has a lot of merit, but it is way too short to post one day and expect to have support for it the next. Event like this take time to get organised, moderators are not available 24/7 whenever you want to do something. Normally when players want my support for an event, they ask me, in person and way in advance.

I guess we can forget it. No Mods want to help and I will not risk everyone's belongings. Sorry You guys. Im disappointed too.

Usually when you want help, you ask for it, politely.

So yes, no help from me. You are also quite misinformed about what mods do. If you organise an event in a drop map, it is not mods job in any way shape or form to prevent dropped items to go to the winner. That is the point of an event in a drop map.

The idea for the event has a lot of merit, but it is way too short to post one day and expect to have support for it the next. Event like this take time to get organised, moderators are not available 24/7 whenever you want to do something. Normally when players want my support for an event, they ask me, in person and way in advance.

Thank you for your response, and I do appreciate your comment, but the reason I cancelled it was because when I asked for help I was told off in a certain kinda of manner so I got discouraged, and I did have the hubby ask politely. Sorry for any confusion. Color me a softy. :( I quit trying

Edited by Mrs_DrtySouth