Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DuBro

question for mods

Hello. Since i have no alt rule im not sure if its possible. My brother always wanted to make eternal lands character, so now he went to study in other city and have other computer and IP, but once while i was visiting him i logged on eternal lands for short time with my account dubro.

So i wanna ask can he create character?

We wont do any trades between us, he wont log on my computer/IP i wont log on on his computer/IP.

No.

You have lied so many times before about "your brother". I have NO reason to believe anything you tell us on this issue.

Stop asking this.

why? he will play on different IP,if u think im lieing about my brother, whats the point for me to travel from 1 place to another to play from two different acounts?

i think all why u are not allowing me to do that is not ussualy following rules but ur stance against me,only because i play this game not like evryone

Edited by Alchemic

Read your logs and your old forum threads.

The answer is no, has been no, and will be no, no matter how many times you ask or rephrase the question or the supposed scenario.

I'm done with the conversation.

Each person is allowed alts again (if they were on a no-alt restriction) based on their own merits. Each case is different. I am sure you have read bans enough by now to know this. Stop wasting my time.

When I say I'm done with the conversation, that is not your cue to start spamming me ingame.