Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MichelAngelo

Joule Day

Hi all,

I was enjoying Joule Day the other day when I noticed that when you have/get a failure trying to make a certain item that'll cost the normal amount of food.

In other words, when you succesfully make item X for 10 food (normally 20) every time you get a fail it'll cost you the regular 20 food.

Is this a bug or is this the way the day should work?

*note* I don't mind if this is the way the day should work, I just thought otherwise

Regards, MichelAngelo

Hi all,

I was enjoying Joule Day the other day when I noticed that when you have/get a failure trying to make a certain item that'll cost the normal amount of food.

In other words, when you succesfully make item X for 10 food (normally 20) every time you get a fail it'll cost you the regular 20 food.

*note* I don't mind if this is the way the day should work, I just thought otherwise

Regards, MichelAngelo

Known issue )

Hi all,

Regards, MichelAngelo

This is the way it is supposed to work.