Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mrs_DrtySouth

DrtyDevil/Konvict1

and i said via email that my bro said no so i cannot send you it,if you want you can ask him for it,hell honestly i still want to show you but i cant its somthing he has to do.he has the usb now i dont because of this

also its not mine to show it is why it was never shown and it was what i was trying to get to tell you b4 you said (if you dont send me those programs im going to bann you)i was trying to talk to u about all this when my screen went black

he has the usb's now m8

and he lives not with me

Well you must have had them in your posession if you were offering to show them.

You managed to give them to your brother who lives 45 minutes away in the short period since you contacted radu about them and now, you should be able to manage to get them back equally quickly.

actually i got banned on christmas day my bro was here visiting...also he wont email or give me possession of them because id be tempted to send them to you so you would unbann me ...im sorry that i cant show you them if i did have them id still have to have his permission to show you which as i said b4 he says no :<....also tyvm for validation :)

Well you must have had them in your posession if you were offering to show them.

You managed to give them to your brother who lives 45 minutes away in the short period since you contacted radu about them and now, you should be able to manage to get them back equally quickly.

also if i was offering wouldnt it be at my discression on whether i want to revoke sharing them with who ever i wanted seeing as how i have done nothing illigal at all it really shouldnt be that big of a deal and since i decided not to share them it shows i 1.didnt try to send you a virus so can this subject plz be dropped i asked my bro several times over the phone to send them to you he says no everytime and theres nothing i can do about it :< we may be brothers but theres nothing i can do to pursuay him to send them to you or let me send them to you

You got banned because:

1. You lied about sending money.

2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.

3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

If these are the reasons I got banned and since i didnt send you anything. I couldn't have tried to send you virus. And we have cleared up that there was some type of miss comunication that I said I was a lawyer which we have cleared up. Also I have admitted that I messed up on pay pal. So since this is all been sorta cleared up,is there going to be an unbann of my char DrtyDevil.Also because this program is sorta off topic to my being banned especially since I never sent anything for you to have chance of catching Trojan and ive said i cant send the programm alott so should be no worries of me trying to send you a virus.I am only posting this because I feel this post is just spinning circles over this program of my bros,which means im honestly getting no closer to knowing if I may be unbanned.Since only thing i did was screw up on pay pal,which I do alot. I don't mean to it really is an accedental thing I wasnt trying to scamm you....I was only buying the rost to sell for gc...for proof I pmed bbmany alott that day trying to buy gc and I was asking her to use a diff payment site because im not good with pay pal I don't buy stuff over internet I go to the stores and spend cash i'm not good with cards and the only thing I use them for is to buy stuff for my char.

Edited by DrtyDevil

And we have cleared up that there was some type of miss comunication that I said I was a lawyer which we have cleared up.

How exactly did we clear that up?

well we didnt but,did i ever say i was a lawyer or did someone else? Because as i go through my emails with you i never said through out the whole conversation that i was a lawyer.

but i figured it was since it was not talked about for a few days now.

my mistake sorry

may i please have my drtydevil char back, tomorrow will be 1 month to bann on dec 24th christmas eve....if that even applies to me as i understand the case by case basis.

Edited by DrtyDevil

This is the real Mrs_DrtySouth. Trying to clear up where my sons communication skills are lacking. He did have the usb with the program but lil Gerald does not want to let him use it to show you and the computer that it is on went poof! and was given to someone else to try to fix. I have no idea about the lawyer stuff or the paypal stuff. I know he was trying to work something out with you on christmas eve, Radu but evidently he failed to load the correct amount of money to his card. And about the other kids living away from us. Yes my other son lives on 61 45 minutes away and does come home on weekends or like this week he came while I was sick but they do not log on here. They respect the game as do we. Now i change my password since Jp has his own account. Thanks, Michelle

Edited by Mrs_DrtySouth

What he meant to say is:

Can you see, Radu, it was honestly not my fault. I didn't know my brother didn't want to share the program and graphics until after i talked to you about it and the paypal issue was just and accidental underpayment. So can we fix this paypal issue if there is one now? I was banned on christmas eve which is the 24th. I am sorry for any inconvience and confusion that I may have caused. May I please be allowed to play again. I really meant no trouble... I just thought I loaded the correct amount of money then I found out later that it didn't go thru, and that's when we started having ban.

That was from JP, aka drtydevil/kovict1

I had my mom type that because I cant really do sentences all that well and when I type it comes out wrong :< I really wish to be unbanned,and i honestly am sorry for any misunderstandings.

Edited by DrtyDevil

im here to ask when my bann will be lifted.im not trying to be aggravating i'm just wanting to play on my DrtyDevil char again

I have a feeling that radu will not unlock you until you either:

1) Do what ever it takes to obtain images/screen shots of improved models and post them OR;

2) (if you were lying...) Admit you were lying, explain EXACTLY what it was you wanted him to download, answer Ent and Aislin's posts EXACTLY (don't beat around the bush) and then let him decide on your outcome...

Sorry for the third party post Ent and Aislinn, but I know this kid and want to make sure he understands his dilemma. Delete as necessary :cry:

Edited by Krystal V

but here it goes for explaining

1. there is a program that my brother has most of the control over(i didn't know that he would not want you to see it seeing as he plays this game).

2.i didn't say i was a lawyer it was a friend who got mad that he got banned for asking when I would be unbanned.he did send the email to me too which i forwarded to you.(still in saying that i never said i was a lawyer)

3. i wanted to buy rosto's to sell in game and i didn't load the correct amount but i thought i did.(i guess i was to eager to hurry and get more gear for pk/instance).

i do sincerely offer my apologies for this big confusion i never meant to cause trouble,i hope you can accept my apologies over this indecent.

and if it was up to just me radu i would send you the program i want to just to be unbanned but i can't because my brother has possession and will not let me send them to you.

Edited by DrtyDevil