Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mrs_DrtySouth

DrtyDevil/Konvict1

hi my mom logged me on her forums acc to post the topic of the drtydevil char the email u sent me radu says that u banned me cause of the pay pal issue im curioust to know if i can send u the 20 usd that was the reason i got banned for to be unbanned as well as ip plz tyvm and i am sorry for any troubles i have caused ...and if not unbanned how long am i banned.

hi this is drtydevil again im here because my post has been here a while and i tried to make my own drtydevil acc on forums..but seems my validation has gotten turned down yet agian.anyways i am curious to know why has my topic not been responded to and why cant i seem to make a forums acc. \o/ hopefully cyall in el soon :))

You got banned because:

1. You lied about sending money.

2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.

3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

i never tried to send trojan virus im not stupid it would probly crash the server which would mean still years of my life wasted because i know that you can easily track ip add.and then id get banned.and i thought i did send you the money i sent you that thru email that it was my mistake and i messed up on my paypal and i apoligized. on several accounts thru via email :<

also when may i be unbanned if i may be unbanned :confused:

also i never said i was a lawyer....but my friend said he was....and still i apoligize for it...even my mom/step dad can vouch for that and the trojan virus or my gramp grindle....also anyone can tell you im not a trouble maker i m flame sometimes slip on ch6 flamming but i never did nothing big also my brother is the reason drtysouth char that was 50/60s got banned even admitted trading with the char b4 to other ppl....so techniocally this is my first bann ive ever gotten in all the years i have been playing.all i try to do is train my chars up and have fun pking a bit its all ive ever really done since i started in 06 on original konvict char.which i got placed on your ignores for asking about because my mom killed konvict in mid 07 u put me on ignores twards the end of 2009 i bwelieve and now this time are the only times ive ever been in trouble for anything in 6 years of playing...which is better than most ppl who play :<

You were telling me you made an improved version of EL and you wanted me to download it. I asked you what it does, and you told me it runs faster and less laggy. I asked you how you did that, and you told me you tweaked some things. You also wanted me to actually try it on my own computer.

Then you were claiming you improved our models (monsters and such). When I asked you to show me screenshots, you didn't want to, because of your 'lawyer' told you not to.

Then finally you sent me some screenshots from 'your' game, which were lifted from mmorpg.com (you didn't even bother to remove the watermark, or find some screenshots without a watermark on them).

Then your 'lawyer friend' from your same IP told me you will sue me if I don't unban you, and started pestering me, so I had to ban your family's IP.

Every single thing you told me was a lie, without any exception. And you wanted me to download and run a program you would have sent me. So why would I believe you that it wasn't a trojan/virus?

never said lawyer told me not to i said my brother ....and actually i never said el i said that the programm can run with el...also i did send you how to do it of what i know also why would i try to bug the game i play almost day for day .also i didnt want to send u it shows that i wasnt trying to send you a virus ...also i sent you forums pm too yesterday about this man im sorry about the pay pal event but i really wasnt trying to send you a virus if u took it that way i am sorry it wasnt meant to be that way and when i did pm you i never said your comp i said if i remember correctly cause of new comp since then so no loggs i said you may want to try on a diff comp if you didnt trust me...also i have never shown you sighns of this type of stuff b4 why would i just do it for no reason i like el man i play test server and do instances on it when lucky enough for players ..i like el its a good game and i seriously just want to continue lvling my main char up honestly its the only thing i try to do is lvl my char and chat with my m8s on el and guildies.why is that hard to believe? its been 6 yers ive never left the game but maybe 2ce for a year all together and that was because i had no comp of my own i have people who can vouch for that part at least for shure.can i at least be able to play again with condition if i do somthing against the rulse ill be perma banned?since this is my first time getting banned?

Re: drtydevil

Hide Details

Johnathan Griffard

TO:

Radu P

Message flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 4:52 PM

radu my brother is the one who said dont send it to you i was trying to explain that and i told you it was amistake about the 20 usd im serious i aparently forgot to give the lady at register xtra 3 usd to load card and it is reason why it did not go thru i said that that is my fault entirely and reason my bro doesnt want to send to you is because the program is mostly his

see m8?

why do i have to post that it is not the reason i got banned http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56455&view=findpost&p=560698

You got banned because:1. You lied about sending money.2. You tried to trick me to download a trojan.3. You tried to lie to me and waste my time claiming that you are your lawyer and you will sue me if I don't unban you.

ive proven i didnt want to send u trojan by not sending the program and ive been explaining the paypal screw up of mine and ive proven i never said i was a lawyer

Re: drtydevilHide DetailsFROM:Johnathan GriffardTO:Radu PMessage flagged Sunday, December 25, 2011 4:52 PMradu my brother is the one who said dont send it to you i was trying to explain that and i told you it was amistake about the 20 usd im serious i aparently forgot to give the lady at register xtra 3 usd to load card and it is reason why it did not go thru i said that that is my fault entirely and reason my bro doesnt want to send to you is because the program is mostly hissee m8?

actually almost all the above i never tried to send the programm and ive been tryin to not send him it even though he ask of the little parts i dont even want to send that so me not wanting to send nothing at all is now me trying to send him a virus encrypted in the software?

You were telling me you made an improved version of EL and you wanted me to download it. I asked you what it does, and you told me it runs faster and less laggy. I asked you how you did that, and you told me you tweaked some things. You also wanted me to actually try it on my own computer.Then you were claiming you improved our models (monsters and such). When I asked you to show me screenshots, you didn't want to, because of your 'lawyer' told you not to.Then finally you sent me some screenshots from 'your' game, which were lifted from mmorpg.com (you didn't even bother to remove the watermark, or find some screenshots without a watermark on them).Then your 'lawyer friend' from your same IP told me you will sue me if I don't unban you, and started pestering me, so I had to ban your family's IP.Every single thing you told me was a lie, without any exception. And you wanted me to download and run a program you would have sent me. So why would I believe you that it wasn't a trojan/virus?

my emai says clearly my brother doesnt want to not me claiming to be a lawyer

That's not proof. That's you rambling on with unpunctuated, run-on sentences quoting what you said elsewhere in rambling, unpunctuated, run-on sentences.

how is that not proof he said i tried to send him a virus in the programm so he didnt open it or w/e now hes asking to see the program why would i have to show him the program if i already sent it to him?...and as ive said its my fault about the paypal screw up andi never said i was a lawyer who didnt want to send him program which ive posted my personal email for all to see and it clearly shows i never said it ^^

and also i honestly am not good at language arts and if inconvienience then i truely apoligize for it i am good reader decent speller great at math but not at the sentence procedure :<

No.

Your email shows you are claiming you never said it, did it, and whatever else it is you are claiming you didn't do.

Proof constitutes things like documents, official papers, logs, etc, from the businesses involved that can't be altered and that you have in your posession to provide.

im sorry i pmed radu it was my friend md because he got banned for asking about me he was visiting and wanted to play el with me he lives in fl we never traded b4 or nothig he was simply asking if i was ever going to be unbanned so he emailed him not me i admitted to my mess up with the paypal and i didnt even send him nothing put a pic and tips on how to make it on his own w/o comprimising a program which i dont even own it is my brothers he said no i didnt i want to he doesnt his decision not mine me posting that would be comprimising his program which i cannot allow my hand to be forced it is my family i cant steal from my own flesh in blood i dont even scamm ppl in el that i dont even know :<

Edited by Mrs_DrtySouth

can i plz play again im sorry i messed up on paypal and i wont mess up on it again ill make sure i get confrermation in my emails before i say anything and ill wait till i get my purchase and wont pm about it unless been along time or i wasnt on to get it :)

i wont pm no mods less they pm me or somthing bad happens or somthing i dont understand aswell

i know i said that but i never sent for you to try which means i honestly wasnt trying to send you a virus it wasnt meant to be taken that way seriously if know it was i promise i would have never mentioned it and im sorry for the misunderstandinding because thats seriously what this is

i dont know what they try to do :<

[10:02:30] [PM from mrs_drtysouth: heya :)]

[10:03:33] [PM from mrs_drtysouth: my son konvict1 want to know if you would mind him playing on your test server character until update hesayz plz ur pro >.>]

[10:05:00] [PM from mrs_drtysouth: if you would change test passand let him use he says ^^]

yes i play on test server i asked her to ask you for 120 [plus insta because i like the way it works......why do you want to see them if you believe they're a virus and why cant this subject be dropped plz i already said i couldnt and why does it saay my drtydevil p2p for life doesnt exisit? and can i plz be unbanned look ill never pm u again i just want to play i already said i couldnt give nothing at all to comprimise my bros stuff it is not mine there for i can not be the one to give them to you it would be me stealing in any way i look at this even though i helped him a lil it still isnt mine with out his permission i can not post it or share it was the reason i never sent it to you and test serv is ok amar i like it since im not allowed to join back on main w/o my char back just no one is there at all :/

im sorry i pmed radu it was my friend md because he got banned for asking about me he was visiting and wanted to play el with me he lives in fl we never traded b4 or nothig he was simply asking if i was ever going to be unbanned so he emailed him not me i admitted to my mess up with the paypal and i didnt even send him nothing put a pic and tips on how to make it on his own w/o comprimising a program which i dont even own it is my brothers he said no i didnt i want to he doesnt his decision not mine me posting that would be comprimising his program which i cannot allow my hand to be forced it is my family i cant steal from my own flesh in blood i dont even scamm ppl in el that i dont even know :<

[23:49:55] [PM from DrtyDevil: hey istheyre any way me and you can do sometype of project together :)]

[23:56:38] [PM from DrtyDevil: i have a few graphic programs i desighn for promoting my art i could email them to you and we can vid chat or smthing to program them :)]

[00:11:48] [PM to DrtyDevil: i am not sure I understand]

[00:13:18] [PM from DrtyDevil: lol i meat can we do a gamer graphic desighn program together plz i wanted to learn a few tricks and be part of helping improve the game as much as]

[00:13:28] [PM from DrtyDevil: possible w/o changing it :))]

[00:19:45] [PM from DrtyDevil: id help out by sending you a program i made to enhance graphics with less of a lagg lol i made2 weeks ago i emialed you but never responded :))]

[00:20:47] [PM to DrtyDevil: wait.. that program does what?]

[00:21:43] [PM from DrtyDevil: enhances graphics and make a less of a lagg i made it for this game because i like to play but seeing as my konvict char was placed on ignores i]

[00:22:29] [PM from DrtyDevil: couldnt really tell you i've been trying to tell you im not like my mother and step dad im smarter than them lol]

[00:22:53] [PM from DrtyDevil: it was simpl if you want ill send you it and its commands :))]

[00:23:12] [PM to DrtyDevil: really? and how does your program do that?]

[00:23:22] [PM to DrtyDevil: explain it to me how it does that]

[00:24:41] [PM from DrtyDevil: simple i twek a few things just to get it moving a little bit faster and then i messed with meshes and just added a lot more detail lol i do this for a l]

[00:24:48] [PM from DrtyDevil: living lol]

[00:25:07] [PM to DrtyDevil: tweaked a few things such as?]

[00:25:28] [PM from DrtyDevil: no offense but id have to show you ]

[00:25:50] [PM to DrtyDevil: tell me]

[00:26:51] [PM from DrtyDevil: i did have help from my brother he knows what all we did he was mostly the programmer im the artist lol :P i just gave ur mobs more quality :P]

[00:27:14] [PM to DrtyDevil: show me a screenshot then]

[00:27:41] [PM from DrtyDevil: kk let me pull a few from my usb :P]

So, I want to see those screenshots you told me about.

If you don't have such program, then what program did you want to send me? And if you did not have his permission, why did you want to send it to me?

and i said via email that my bro said no so i cannot send you it,if you want you can ask him for it,hell honestly i still want to show you but i cant its somthing he has to do.he has the usb now i dont because of this

also its not mine to show it is why it was never shown and it was what i was trying to get to tell you b4 you said (if you dont send me those programs im going to bann you)i was trying to talk to u about all this when my screen went black