Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AitorTillas

Aitortillas banned because Autoclick in Arena

Hi there,

im sry to bother again, but i was locked 5 minutes ago by Aislynn and Usl because using Autoclick in the Ranging Arena.

Im awere of the rules aplying to the arena, and im sry. I falled asleep, and didnt see the pms and messages from they both.

On my defense i just want to say that it cant be longer than 10 minutes, and that i have been home the full day ill, and thats why i was tired and falled asleep.

----

I have now talked to Usl in game. I will add some details he asked me, to help corroborate my story:

To prove that cant be more than a short time that i was afk in the arena, you can see that in my inventory are more than 1800 bolts there. When i go to arena i take 2190 with me, so cant be long time there

Usl has also given me a wise advice about how to program Autoclick. He programs it only firing 100 bolts, and then starts the macro again after this one.

---

I know i have been acused before of macroring. I want to say that i hoped i managed to explain it was a false accusation, and im not a macrorer.

This time i know i have broken the rules, so i supouse i will get a ban for it. I think is fair, like in other cases happend

On a aside note, thx entropy for implementing the Mod messages. Saw the message from Aislynn, but was too late.

Thx for you time, and sorry for the troubles

AitorTillas

Hello Aitor,

sorry for the inconvenience. Based on logs, I can confirm your afk-macro must have lasted between 10 and 30 minutes, and you contacted us just minutes after the locking, so the real absence has been relatively short. Still, it was afk-macroing beyond any doubt (for the purposes of the "radu allowance", sleeping in front of the computer counts as AFK, even if then you have ASDFGHJKL tatooed on your forefront :P).

I think we can solve this in fairness, with a short ban meant to make up for the xp unduly accrued. I will unban you later today (after the Robin Tell, I'm afraid) and we will forget about the misadventure. ;)

Get well soon!

Hi Usl,

Tyvm for the fast reply, and for the nice solution you offered to me.

I have learned my lesson, and something like this will not happend again.

Sry for wasting mod and everyones time.

AitorTillas