Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
halil

izu...

Although they weren't preventing people from harving silver altogether, they were preventing them from accessing some deposits of silver. If someone is looking to find a pear, each individual harvestable is a resource, and were being blocked, no?

Although they weren't preventing people from harving silver altogether, they were preventing them from accessing some deposits of silver. If someone is looking to find a pear, each individual harvestable is a resource, and were being blocked, no?

No, or normal harvesting efforts would be considered blocking. We have to be reasonable as to when a resource is considered blocked or not.

So long as people can still harvest from that area, it is not considered blocking.

Oki, would be helpful if the rules clarified this, is a fairly brief description given, and until yesterday i understood the rule to be something entirely different.

EDIT: While i'm here, what constitutes a path? What makes one path from A to B a path whereas from one are of mm cave to another not one for instance?

And how TuDaeFadda described is how i have always interpreted the rule

Edited by evilmangopie

I think the moot point is this: is physically blocking a particular player or players intentionally from accessing a resource or an exit considered to be against the rules, or does such blocking have to involve EVERY general player who chooses to use these for it to be so?

okay, the guy i did block was in lorc (guild), and lorc (guild) did block me to, but anyway back to topic.

When do i get a unban and i am sry for wasting your time.

Edited by halil

I think the moot point is this: is physically blocking a particular player or players intentionally from accessing a resource or an exit considered to be against the rules, or does such blocking have to involve EVERY general player who chooses to use these for it to be so?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest each case is different.

If a group of troublemakers are bored and have no reason other than just looking to make a problem, then yeah it should be against the rules.

But this case was cause and effect.

Somebody blocked something and the people affected blocked him back. That is fair and as long as nobody else was affected (ie there was silver available to be mined by others and the exit was not blocked), I consider this "turn about is fair play".

(Now that said, I don't agree with izu's definition of resources but as long as he's using it, he is just as guilty of his own rule.)

I do caution others reading this thread that every case IS different and anyone who tries to look for loopholes either in the rule or in this situation to apply elsewhere may be in for a rough time of it. I don't tolerate loophole searchers looking to get away with stuff.

Depend on how sorry you are. How about you write a post on why what you did was wrong?

what i did do was blocking in votd, so people from votd sto couldn't go to kf in the easy way, well i am realy sorry.

And why i did, well, i just got pissed off.

Edited by halil

Lol you got pissed off because somebody beat you at your own game?

(Of course your feelings are more important than the people you bagjumped but...yeah. :icon4: )

Well you are going to have to wait for radu to see if that's good enough for him. I am not unlocking you.

Lol you got pissed off because somebody beat you at your own game?

(Of course your feelings are more important than the people you bagjumped but...yeah. :icon4: )

Well you are going to have to wait for radu to see if that's good enough for him. I am not unlocking you.

Ok i did not get pissed off -.- its called pay back, their guildis blocked, and i blocked back to the same guild.

As i told many times, why i got banned and why i did stay at votd kf entrance, i dont even think you did read what i said.

do i rly have to tell it so many times

So in other words, you don't mean what you say.

You were pissed off, no you weren't pissed off.

Yeah you're sorry, probably not really sorry, just want the unlock.

*shrugs*

I am not unlocking you. I don't believe a word you say, no matter how many times you say it. And how many times now does this make that you've been in trouble? And I'm pretty sure you have been on "last chance" far too many times. I personally am not interested in having you back. You add nothing to this game other than annoyance and trouble.

I also do not care what you say, I would rather hear what the "god" will say, instead of you constantly talking, so annoying, "last chance" what have I done that bothered me last chance ... "SO MANY TIMES" and pleas read the topic again, from the start, and see i been telling Sorry since the beginning...

Oh yes, i know i got banned a few times, once i didn't talk on ch6 and people were talking shit about me, but when i did answar back, did i get muted/booted wondering why did i get it, and not the poeple that starded it...

Edited by halil

Yeah sorry that you got locked, not sorry you made trouble.

Your history and our admin logs prove you love making trouble.

You have a very conveniently short memory.

However, you are right about one thing. It's in radu's hands. He may be the only one who wants you back, so he is most definitely your only best bet.

No, it's not the same at all.

Then tell me the different i cant see the different... rly i cant

If you Apologize for being locked then you Apologize for what you done to...

There is no reason to apologize for being banned, they say sorry because of what they have done and not because they have been banned

Edited by halil

Okay thanks, i wont block there anymore ;)

You mean you won't block anywhere anymore, or do anything to make trouble anymore.

You are on zero tolerance now.

(Actually you have been for quite some time, no idea why that's been allowed to slide. And you KNOW you were on last chance , I have logs of you saying so as well at least a year ago.)

Aislinn...

w/o trouble how will the game be ;)?

And there is different ways to make troubles :) some of them breaking the rules, ("booted") and some w/o breaking the rules.

i guess lol ;) well have fun aislinn pm me ingamge if anything is wrong :) instead of pming my guildis and tell them the problem and not me. :) bye bye

Aislinn...

w/o trouble how will the game be ;)?

And there is different ways to make troubles :) some of them breaking the rules, ("booted") and some w/o breaking the rules.

i guess lol ;) well have fun aislinn pm me ingamge if anything is wrong :) instead of pming my guildis and tell them the problem and not me. :) bye bye

I am talking about the rules.

The only pming that I will do for you is on the new character you make when you whine because izu is locked again. You have had enough warnings. You know right from wrong, you just don't care.