Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
halil

izu...

Okay, i know why i am banned... because i blocked in Votd entrance to kf...

that giv no fucking sense... they can use TTR or just go the other way, that why (i guess) you made 2 ways from votd storage into kf...)but those people blocked me for trading (against the rule as i know)... so i couldn't get stuff so i can mix or trade and giv the stuff i mixed to my guildi... http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/jaded_lily/elscreen041-1.png but they didn't get any "warning" for blocking me that much... and Usl were just looking... so stupid rly, com on...

You were blocking their bag, they blocked you, no one outside your two guilds were involved or affected.

When you block parts of other maps, you affect other players, so you get banned, because you were doing it on purpose.

Okay, i know why i am banned... because i blocked in Votd entrance to kf...

that giv no fucking sense... they can use TTR or just go the other way, that why (i guess) you made 2 ways from votd storage into kf...)but those people blocked me for trading (against the rule as i know)... so i couldn't get stuff so i can mix or trade and giv the stuff i mixed to my guildi... http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/jaded_lily/elscreen041-1.png but they didn't get any "warning" for blocking me that much... and Usl were just looking... so stupid rly, com on...

You are forgetting a few details here, or am I mistaken? Didn't I offer to teleport you away from the angered mob (that you had just bagjumped, but that's beside the point), and you refused? Didn't I tell you that radu had assessed the case, and decided that this could be considered a guild-interguild issue, and that you could solve the issue among yourselves? Didn't radu himself tell so, when he came to MM? Didn't I spend over an hour of my EL-life making sure your nice meeting would not degenerate to a flamewar in local? Didn't I remind them, multiple times, that bagjumping was not illegal? And finally, didn't I offer you in PM various suggestions on how to leave, with or without the bag, in a way that would save your dignity as a bagjumper? Did we not part on friendly terms?

And then, the first thing you do is to go and block passages at random, thus causing on purpose problems to other players that would require mod attention, for no good reason beside your desire for attention?

Finally, I just teleported you to IP, assuming that you had unwillingly gone afk in a bad spot, and that was all. It was you pointing out that you were doing this on purpose, to cause trouble.

I think I had handled the whole issue fairly for both parties, or at least tried to, to the best of my abilities. Now you are banned, and not by me. I for sure will not plead your case, already did all I could to keep this into reasonable terms.

As usual, you can discuss the case with the mod that banned you.

Yea... okay, but there was many others guild in the blocking arena as you see...

But okay, i am sry for blocking in votd entrance to kf, wont do that again sry bro

Can i get unban or have to wait a few days or something?

But okay, i am sry for blocking in votd entrance to kf, wont do that again sry bro

I have to say your sincerity leaves a bit to be desired.

Not to mention a LOT of time was wasted spent on this issue with multiple mods and the three of you.

The rationale of WHY the original situation was allowed (which I might add was multifold), was patiently explained to you and your guildmates, and why it was different than what you did after. AND I might add this time was spent before you did it so none of you can even claim ignorance.

My two cents, having been one of the mods involved, is not to unban you at all. You've just been a royal pain in the you-know-what lately and a whopping big drain on moderator time (not even counting this issue!). Your cohorts had worse done, I'd like to see the same done to for you.

What other guilds were blocked with you at the bag?

As you can see at the photo i putted on, was only the beginning, there was Riva, Lorc, many of J&H And RoS guilds... And the bags owner was in RICH guild...

Here i can put the link again:

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd262/jaded_lily/elscreen041-1.png

On this Screen shoot, is not all that was on, because they did keep coming lol, and Bj is not illegal, but Blocking is illegal, thats what the rules says, you made them.

And when can i get the Unban then?

iZu

What resource was blocked? Silver was still accessible and the exit was open. Are you calling Heathenchemist a resource? Or yourself?

I see the situation as this: You blocked the bag without blocking the silver or exit. They blocked you from leaving with the bag contents without blocking the silver or the exit.

Care to explain the difference?

I have to say your sincerity leaves a bit to be desired.

Not to mention a LOT of time was wasted spent on this issue with multiple mods and the three of you.

The rationale of WHY the original situation was allowed (which I might add was multifold), was patiently explained to you and your guildmates, and why it was different than what you did after. AND I might add this time was spent before you did it so none of you can even claim ignorance.

As i said in the game to Usl, let people just go their way, i took the bag no big deal, you have to be smart in this game, if you are not smart you lose it, and thats your own fault.

they even saw me, befor i took the bag, they were standing and did see i took the bag, and the guy were not even in mule shift, so they could actual just trade with each other if they saw me... and not leave the bag.

What resource was blocked? Silver was still accessible and the exit was open. Are you calling Heathenchemist a resource? Or yourself?

I see the situation as this: You blocked the bag without blocking the silver or exit. They blocked you from leaving with the bag contents without blocking the silver or the exit.

Care to explain the difference?

With the 7k silver ore that was in the bag, i mixed Health essence, it would be wast of my time and HC time, to mule all those silver ore, so why not just mix Health essence out of it... HC did take Feasting potion/Flowers to me so i could mix... i made 1k Health essence and i could atleast make 1k Health essence more, if they did not block...

Yep and they were smart right back at ya.

Yes with breaking the rule... thats pretty smart.

Ummm...

(You might want to take a look at who's locked or deleted and who's not...)

What you mean?

Here is a screen shot where i were mixing, and HC were getting me some Fps/flowers

Sreen shoot:

http://imageshack.us/f/214/unavngivetlb.jpg/

A better screen shoot:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/815/unavngivet222.jpg/

Edited by halil

I don't think you are understanding the rule.

I also don't think you are understanding why your use of that bag is no more sacred than the person you "stole" it from's use of it. One more time: you stole their ability to use what they worked to put in that bag. They stole that ability right back from you.

That is smart play. And they did it without breaking the rule. Just because bagjumping is not against the rules, that doesn't mean people can't find a way to legally retalliate. A jumped bag is not sacred ground for the bagjumper lol.

I also don't think you are understanding why your use of that bag is no more sacred than the person you "stole" it from's use of it. One more time: you stole their ability to use what they worked to put in that bag. They stole that ability right back from you.

That is smart play. And they did it without breaking the rule. Just because bagjumping is not against the rules, that doesn't mean people can't find a way to legally retalliate. A jumped bag is not sacred ground for the bagjumper lol.

Or maybe its just you dont understand me, and i dont understand you... so simple, you just dont want to understand me...

Or maybe its just you dont understand me, and i dont understand you... so simple, you just dont want to understand me...

Smart, sure... *Gods right hand* have spoken, i will be silence now.

And i will never get unban??

Edited by halil

Oh I understand you.

I don't agree with you.

My vote is you get an unban no sooner than heathenchemist and don_jack get one. You all 3 deserve the same fate.

Halil, please answer this simple question:

What resource was blocked? Silver was still accessible and the exit was open.

You think they broke the rules, now if we want to move further please answer that question.

Halil, please answer this simple question:

What resource was blocked? Silver was still accessible and the exit was open.

You think they broke the rules, now if we want to move further please answer that question.

The mods can see mine and HC trades... so they can see what we did trade... The Rsource that got blocked was Feasting potion, and a couple of more Flowers to Health essence, then when i done 2k He's i wanted to mix some Life essence. So i needed Sunflowers to.

Thats the resource that got blocked... "the exit was open" why couldn't i move then, even if the bag was gone...

Edited by halil

1. Feasting potions are not a resource. You can't go harvest feasting potions next to that silver.

2. Health essences you make (from the resource that YOU blocked by your own definition) are not resources.

3. The exit was not blocked. Everyone else could enter and exit. Had you even tptr'd out of that spot, you too could have left the cave. You were even offered a free teleport from your spot.

1. Feasting potions are not a resource. You can't go harvest feasting potions next to that silver.

2. Health essences you make (from the resource that YOU blocked by your own definition) are not resources.

3. The exit was not blocked. Everyone else could enter and exit. Had you even tptr'd out of that spot, you too could have left the cave. You were even offered a free teleport from your spot.

You can harvest Sunflowers/Chrystanmys (FLowers to Health essence cant spell it right) In MM out side the cave longer down.

But okay, so let me get it right, i did stay in Votd entrance to KF and got banned... WHY did the person not use Tele to range, or go the other way, you made 2 ways to kf from votd sto to kf... as i can see, then it should be possibel to use the other door to maybe, then it mean i did not even block to and i should not get banned for it... you see...

The Way to KF was open, so i get unban now i guess, since i did not block anything to any places? Oh well nice ;)

Edited by halil

Ok i guess i cant do anything, you just want to win any conv but okay, the only thing i guess i can do now is to say sorry, so.

I apologize... So, i check again tomorrow the forum, and let me know when i get unban...

Bye bye... have fuuuun

Things are very simple. If you claim that the silver bag was a resource, then you were blocking it in the first place. So you can't claim that those who blocked you were blocking a resource, because then you yourself would be in violation of this rule, no?

Sorry for posting but it seems to me that Halil means that they blocked him from trading with HC when he was about to give him the ingreds he needed to mix more health essence from the silver that was in the bag he jumped.

Is trading a right you should have (that aint breaking the rules ofc) at all times or can someone block you from trading without breaking the rules?

Well, his right to trade wasn't infringed, because he could have moved off the bag if he wanted to (USL even offered to teleport him away). Of course, he didn't want to, because that would have meant leaving the bag.

The way I see things is like this: Blocking applies to stuff such as paths, or harvestibles, spawns, etc. Not to individual map locations. For example, you can't claim that some player is blocking a square where you want to be, if there are available squares nearby. You can't tell someone: "Move, I want to be in the location you occupy now", right?

If Izu & co. would have blocked someone's bag, or prevented them from trading from the bag, it would have been a more debatable thing, and he wouldn't have been banned for it. But he decided to block a path, inconveniencing people that were not even involved in this whole thing.