Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sgik

DP TP into tree

I was harvesting tiger lillies in DP near Elandria's tree when I hit a TP nexus that teleported me into the tree at 65,331:

Sgik just hit a teleport nexus, and departed us.

You stopped harvesting.

You are in Desert Pines - Evergreen Woods [65,331]

Edit: Teleported from: You are in Desert Pines - Evergreen Woods [66,324]

Edited by sgik

Are you high or something? That location is NOT in a tree...

I guess I should have taken a screenshot. Here is the closest I could get to that location: http://www.sgik.org/temp/el/elscreen034m.jpg

Note that I am standing at 64,333 facing East. To get to 65,331, I have to take one step forward, then two to the right, putting me in the tree at the approximate location of the red circle.

Edit: P.S. One thing I should have mentioned in my original post is that when I was teleported into the tree, I couldn't move, and had to use #beam me to escape.

Edited by sgik

We've had invasion critters trapped in that tree on the PK server in the past. There are a couple spots in there somewhere that can be gotten to by teleporting or spawning where you (or the critter) would be trapped.

Oh, ok, now that you edited the post it makes sense. At 65,331 there is indeed a problem, we will fix it.

?? The only edit I made to the post was to add the line telling where I was TPed from, and that was before you saw it. (Look at the edit time.)