Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yarno

1 unfair ban

hey,

I got banned cus i was multiplaying, i understand what i did and understand that i got banned with my alt (downloadman) and with my brothers account (kjell (wich doesn't play anymore) but my dad's account (borke) got banned too while he did nothing wrong, he only was playing on the same IP adress, sow please don't ban him for what i did.

kind regards

Yarno

Well interesting because borke was very familiar with downloadman too.

And for a brother who doesn't play (kjell), his character still does, and trades as well.

I don't think any character here was unfairly banned. Almost every trade was one sided and obviously stocking the other character.

You might want to read this:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

i don't know anything about borke being "familiar" with downloadman, i only know that it might be me who did it, cus sometimes when my dad isn't online i harvest with him too and might have been "familiar" with downloadman.

and i am sure my brother doesn't play anymore, it's only me who plays on it.

for me borke is still unfairly banned, but you are the mod sow you got the last word :).

and yes, i've readed it sow see you back next month than ;)

kind regards

Yarno

Edited by Yarno

So let me get this straight. You use all 4 characters and trade amongst them all and say it is unfairly banned? Lots and lots of really big trades?

(And yes it was obvious one person was on all of them).

only borke is for me unfairly banned, the others are fairly banned.

it's only me who did something wrong on his accounts, my dad himself didn't do anything wrong.

thats what i wanted to explain the whole time, i really feel bad that my dad got punished for what i did.

sow could you please give him another change and unlock him? he really enjoyed playing EL and was addicted to it, this ban was really a 'punch in the face' for him.

and i will never go on his account again, i promise!

kind regards

Yarno

No.

The character was part of the problem and it will remain locked. (Might want to look at rule 4 in addition to rule 5 where both cover the concept of passwords and logging into another person's character.)

If someone lets another person use their character and that person uses it to cheat, it gets locked too. Part and parcel of voiding the concept of having passwords in the first place.

hey

did you gave me a 1 month ban?

if yes, the month is over i think.

sow if the month is over for you to, could you unlock me and my dad (borke) please?

kind regards

Yarno

Do you have a picture to prove there are 2 of you?

Also IF I unlock 2 (pending picture), there is to be no trading among the 2 characters, no more alts, no more sharing.

That means in addition, the 2 characters created since the lock will be locked. You can not transfer the stuff from them to your old characters by ANY means, including trades, 3rd parties, or bags or hyperspace bags or bots or anything.