Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raistlin

Some suggestions for achievements

Hi all,

I would like to suggest some achievement related stuff.

DISCLAIMER: If any of the following is already planned for next big update at end of year,

scratch this post ofc :P

Pls activate the medals for the completion of a skill tutorial. Lately TAI and ENG tutorial

were introduced and I know the medals already exist, so just activate them :)

Since we have an armor breaking quest and a nice medal for that achievement, it would be only

consequential to have such an achievement for the sword breaking quest too (medal could look

like a broken sword).

Lastly, pls fix that knowledge achievement so it works correctly.

I know these are not really relevant things or top priority fixes for EL, but it makes EL more

rounded and players just love to have those blinky medals :D So if those are not too hard to

implement, pls do it.

Yours sincerely,

Raistlin

Edited by Raistlin

achievement for lenny kills and full mule would be nice. the full mule one could be 'the biggest ass' and the phoenix could be 'biggest hothead' perk.

Actually I don't want to suggest any new medals for now (except a medal for the sword breaking quest

- because it fits the existing scheme), there are already threads having suggested more medals.

All I want to achieve for now, is to activate the medals which are already there and to fix the last

bugs in them. After that we can move on to what else is doable in the near future. Lets take it

step by step for now.

I'd like to see books have three levels (say at 100, 200, and 300) like most all the other multi-level achievements instead of just two levels.