Eternal Lands Official Forums
LazerKitty

Mixing Service

Hello everyone.

Please read the entire post, or at least the 12 important points. I have tried to be clear but some people have contacted me thinking I did something other than what I do, simply because they didn't read the post. Thank you.

This is a free mixing service. I mix ingredients you supply to me and then give back the product. Using my mixing service saves you money. For example, an HE costs about 9gc but the ings cost only 6. If you were to buy 1k HE, you would pay almost 10kgc. If you purchase the ingredients and give them to me to mix, you spend only 6kgc. Simple right?

There are only a few regulations, and no fee of course because it is free. That being said I'd appreciate it if you consider donating 100 gold coins per thousand essences I mix or 1000 gold coins per 1000 bars. The basic rules and important points are below:

The following is subject to change, without effecting previous orders just new ones, at my discretion.

1. I do not trade essences, bars, etc for ingredients. That is not what this service is about. You give me your ingredients plus food, and I mix them. Saves you time and money. Getting trouble about this one. YOU give me ings. I mix them and give you product back. OK?
  2. I am alchemy 83
  3. I use bones for food for all items except FE. For them meat is acceptable. Actually, any food except meat/vegies/fruit is OK for most cases, I just prefer bones.
  4. Orders of up to 50k essences or 20k bars at a time are allowed. If you are a returning customer after several times I may lift this, however this is on my discretion.
  5. When you order your items are added to the back of a list. Mixing is on a first come, first serve basis.
  6. I ask for 10% extra food. ( number_of_items * food_per_item / 10 )1.10
  7. Yes, you can trust me. I have mixed for many people and I ask them to add me to trustbot when I am done. Use the details command to see who I have mixed for. ("/trustbot details biffbafflemore" without quotes in game chat.)
  8. If an enriched essence is created while I mix your ingredients, I'd like to be able to keep it. That being said, I'd be glad to give back any enriched essences along with the rest of the product. It is customary for me to keep it, but it's up to you.
  9. When I finish your items, I will first attempt to contact you. If you are not online I will mercator you. I am on usually from 10am-5pm eastern time then back on sometime after 10pm and stay until 4 am or so I am usually on in the afternoon eastern time. you need to contact me email me at bballing1@gmail.com with the tag EL_*yourname* as the subject. otherwise it won't get through my spam filter. If I cannot contact you in PM, I post here. If I still have not heard from you after 2 weeks your items go for a 1 week auction. During this auction you can contact me, the auction is canceled and you get your items. At the end of the week I sell them. So don't go on vacation right when I finish. :happy:

Less important notes:

• In a short time I'm going to begin on low level manufacturing/potioning items in my mixing service as well. If you have some and want them mixed just PM me, I'll take them if I have time. (A short time ends when I hit alchemy 65 or so.)
  • In the first 2 days after I came back to EL I got almost 50k things to be mixed. Thanks for the buisness. Special thanks to:
    1. Riky
    2. Littlebro2
    3. Aitortillas
    4. Faxie

[*]As for knowledge, I have all the essence knowledge, plus

• Iron Smelting
    • Silver Smelting
    • Steel Smelting
    • Titanium Smelting

Please feel free to post here or PM me ingame, pm preferred, to order. You can also use mercator to contact me if I'm not online.

Have a great time everyone!

ORDERS:

Timeline estimated.

• Temporarily disabled

FINISHED ORDERS:

(time in eastern USA time)

• Temporarily disabled

Auctions:

Just a note on auctions, if an auction occurs the bidding begins at 1/4 market price. I will link to a bidding thread.

Edited by BiffBafflemore

I gave you 10k FE ings about a month ago, but have not heard back from you. I've sent you in game PMs via mercator and forum PM and still no response. Please let me know when you will have them or return the ings to me. Sorry to ask publicly, but you've not responded to PMs.

Thanks

Krrick

I gave you 10k FE ings about a month ago, but have not heard back from you. I've sent you in game PMs via mercator and forum PM and still no response. Please let me know when you will have them or return the ings to me. Sorry to ask publicly, but you've not responded to PMs.

Thanks

Krrick

I've replied to your Mercator PM's each time. I was away for about 2 weeks after you gave me the items and finished them in 1 day after return. Working on the last 3k FE in my sto now, then you can have them. Its fine to ask here, that's what this thread is for. Sorry about the miscomunication.

For everyone who might wonder, I was away for a while because of serious personal issues. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope for your continued business.

Brian

Thanks for the update. Strange that I have not received your mercator messages. I have checked logs and I have not received them, tho I have received some from others. Perhaps there is a bug in mercator with the length of your name or something. Let me know when you have the FEs ready. I am mostly not in game this week, but I will show up to trade you if you will let me know when you will be there. Otherwise I will be on about 6-7am US Central time.

Thanks again!

Krrick

Edit: You can also deliver to Eru if I'm not online, he'll get them to me. Thanks!

Edited by Krrick

Thanks for the update. Strange that I have not received your mercator messages. I have checked logs and I have not received them, tho I have received some from others. Perhaps there is a bug in mercator with the length of your name or something. Let me know when you have the FEs ready. I am mostly not in game this week, but I will show up to trade you if you will let me know when you will be there. Otherwise I will be on about 6-7am US Central time.

Thanks again!

Krrick

Edit: You can also deliver to Eru if I'm not online, he'll get them to me. Thanks!

This is actually my fault. I've been looking for "kkrick" not "krrick". Verysorry about that!

I am on most of the day each day (eastern US time) for this whole week. if I'm afk just PM me, I check about every 10 minutes usually.

Brian

edit: Delivered to Eru

Edited by BiffBafflemore