Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Win 30 rostos contest

Friday we will have a contest, with 30 rostos as a prize. Anyone can participate, and as a hint, prepare some hyperspace keys.

I will give you the details Friday.

Ok, and the hint is: In the taverns of C1.

Not all the taverns have them, but those who do have two hyperspace bags, except for a tavern that has 1 bag.

You are in Isla Prima Insides - Pula's Tavern [22,19] 2 rosto

You are in Isla Prima Insides - Pula's Tavern [16,28] 1 rosto

Edited by Calio

2 bags with 1 rosto - WS graham willage

1 bag with 1 rosto - MM

1 bag with 1 rosto - PL city

1 bag with 1 rosto - WSC

:whistle:

Found a bag in TG tavern with alot of items in it but no rosto but then my comp died before i could get the coords and when i got back it died again and again and now i need a new comp to be able to play again..

To the right of Roua in dp tavern is 3 tiles you cannot walk to. you must tele to them. 2 rostos in the bag.

You are in Desert Pines [15,27]

You are in Desert Pines [15,27]

Thanks Radu!

-WiFi

Entris, how did your computer die?

The screen froze and i had to restart the computer, when it started up again i managed to log back online again but it froze again and after that all i get is "no incoming signal" message on my monitor when i turn the computer on again.

It happend a few days ago for the first time and i changed the cable and it worked again and thought that was the problem but i was wrong about that.

Now i don't get any signals to the monitor at all only the "no incoming signal" and then the monitor enters sleep mode to save energy.

The laptop im using has a crappy battery that doesn't load as it should and shuts off after a short while and the other comp is too old and can't handle EL so im shit out of luck atm

Edited by Entris

Found a bag in TG tavern with alot of items in it but no rosto but then my comp died before i could get the coords and when i got back it died again and again and now i need a new comp to be able to play again..

Sorry about that. A while ago someone died in storage and I hyperbagged stuff but person never came back and I lost connection and forgot about it.