Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Is sephi banned? :(

I know its been a long while since I last played on him. I recall an issue with my brother and his girlfriend at the time logging each char of theirs and trading things and so forth. I also remember playing his acct. farming artic chims hrs while he worked. All shows same ip cause on cable modem just 3 computers on it. But I made a new acct. as Sephiroth's does nothing when I try to log it in :( or says nothing. Unless you type the wrong pass. I don't know the full details of what yall said/did with my brother and his gf. I'd went to another game shortly before all that. But yeah mainly wanting to know whats the deal on him. As that's my old first acct. that I spent many hrs on yrs back. And would appreciate having him back for that sake. xD Ty for reading!

You were locked for massive multi trades.

May I ask for the unlock of Sephiroth and Cloud then? As not sure this case took place when I went to another game and is nearly a year old or so? And I understand a lot of the stuff looked like 1-person doing it all. As it was on cable modem but we had 3-4 comps in the house and my older brother played too. But Josh would train orcs/artics with cloud/infinity while I was on fluffs/feros with Sephi. And I will admit to trading things yes. Me and him was making a crap load of life essies in AA and other trades yes. And yeah that was wrong except maybe the life essie thing. xD I mean guilds do such just looks bad on us as we're same ip same map and sry for that. I request Sephiroth back as its my baby, first main acct. that I spent many of hours on training and such. And request Cloud/ininity (think he got it changed to male/Cloud last I recall) back cause my brother bought it and also the thermal serp on it and its nice to change up from feros/fluffs to orcs/artics every once and awhile :X. I'm not mentioning the "he bought such and such" as a relevant claim that it should have power or that what was done on it should be nullified. Just merely stating kinda bad to spend on the char. and not get use of it is all. For the most part I'm a model citizen of EL, never done nasty things to anyone and am friendly towards all. And that this case is the first I recall against me or Josh that would result us writing here. Except the one time our IP was messed up. And I understand the rules yes, and know what we did do was wrong. Thx for reading sorry if I bothered, and thx wizzy for the chats. Willing to listen to judgements and explain some things if need be, the best that I can. Oh and my brother Cloud don't play so I won't be doing anything bad that wise again. Not that I would if he was playing.

May I ask for the unlock of Sephiroth and Cloud then?....

Oh and my brother Cloud don't play so I won't be doing anything bad that wise again. Not that I would if he was playing.

If Cloud is not playing anymore, then why would you ask for him to be unlocked?

If you have been locked for multi you cannot have an alt.

May I ask for the unlock of Sephiroth and Cloud then?....

Oh and my brother Cloud don't play so I won't be doing anything bad that wise again. Not that I would if he was playing.

If Cloud is not playing anymore, then why would you ask for him to be unlocked?

If you have been locked for multi you cannot have an alt.

Because he bought the acct. and the sword and it trains on different things xD Mainly for the fact money tied into something doesn't go to waste as it could be enjoyed maybe. :X

But yeah didn't know about the multi/alt deal. Hrm that puts a damper on things xD

But I thought the lock was for "mass trading back and forth" :x

Have you actually read rule 5? It is very clear about alts, sharing, trading, bag drops, etc.

Once you log on to any character, it's considered your alt. If anybody logs on to yours, it's considered it's considered their alt.

Which means you can't trade with it, or bag drop or any other means of getting stuff from one to the other.

Which also means it is pointless to unlock multiple characters for you (besides being against unlock policy which you can read pinned in the bans section) because you couldn't transfer the stuff anyway. (Rule 5 again, read it)

There was a horrific mess of shared characters, transfering stuff, you name it.

Also EL has nothing to do with the issue of people buying "used" characters. If you or anyone else wants to waste money doing so and then turn around and break the rules and lose the character, oh well. EL does not condone it or support it. However, as we cannot monitor monetary transactions outside of EL, not much we can do about it. But anything that happens is on your head and you take that risk by choosing to throw your money away on that. So I can't even begin to tell you how annoyed those comments make me.

Have you actually read rule 5? It is very clear about alts, sharing, trading, bag drops, etc.

Once you log on to any character, it's considered your alt. If anybody logs on to yours, it's considered it's considered their alt.

Which means you can't trade with it, or bag drop or any other means of getting stuff from one to the other.

Which also means it is pointless to unlock multiple characters for you (besides being against unlock policy which you can read pinned in the bans section) because you couldn't transfer the stuff anyway. (Rule 5 again, read it)

There was a horrific mess of shared characters, transfering stuff, you name it.

Also EL has nothing to do with the issue of people buying "used" characters. If you or anyone else wants to waste money doing so and then turn around and break the rules and lose the character, oh well. EL does not condone it or support it. However, as we cannot monitor monetary transactions outside of EL, not much we can do about it. But anything that happens is on your head and you take that risk by choosing to throw your money away on that. So I can't even begin to tell you how annoyed those comments make me.

I understand what we did Aislinn. And I told Maxine I'm not saying buying the acct. or stuff on the acct. is exempt from rules. I merely stated that as you put money into something you would want to enjoy it. I'm only trying to make that point clear is all. Josh said you wrote him in a pm that the acct. was to be suspended/locked or w/e for a month or so. This had been nearly a year ago. The time has been done is all I'm saying. I said Josh ain't playing again (which honestly he ain't as he's playing another game) to ensure that the trading wouldn't happen again. I wanted both back because sephi is my original char from what late 05 or so can't really remember. But if I had to choose I'd choose Josh's as he spent money on it. I'm playing on an alt now.. cause I have nothing else to play on. I wanted to come back went to login and nothing happened and was like wtf to Josh. And he told me they was suspended or w/e and the punishment should be long over. So I asked if it was banned. I try to talk to yall (except radu) in game cause I don't like airing laundry in public that much. But only wizzy talked to me. All I'm wondering is its been awhile since the case, so wondered if it was up. Ty for reading.

Well as I tried to explain to you ingame, ingame chat isn't very good (especially for long drawn out stuff) because everybody else tries to do the same thing and I generally have a queue of problems to handle ingame. You could have tried forum pm.

That said, then "Josh" should have thought twice about breaking the rules after he shelled out money for a character. Again, no sympathies here. Yeah it's nice to be able to use what you bought, but yeah it's nice to use your brain to figure there might be consequences to cheating.

You don't get to ask for somebody else's character to get unlocked. As has been told to him, it's on his head to come back and request it to be unlocked at the appropriate time. And no, since he's not playing, don't go on his forum account and ask. If he suddenly shows up now, I won't do it.

So let me get this straight. You had no idea the account was even locked, so really served no time since you weren't even here or cared, and now think it should be unlocked immediately?

Well as I tried to explain to you ingame, ingame chat isn't very good (especially for long drawn out stuff) because everybody else tries to do the same thing and I generally have a queue of problems to handle ingame. You could have tried forum pm.

That said, then "Josh" should have thought twice about breaking the rules after he shelled out money for a character. Again, no sympathies here. Yeah it's nice to be able to use what you bought, but yeah it's nice to use your brain to figure there might be consequences to cheating.

You don't get to ask for somebody else's character to get unlocked. As has been told to him, it's on his head to come back and request it to be unlocked at the appropriate time. And no, since he's not playing, don't go on his forum account and ask. If he suddenly shows up now, I won't do it.

So let me get this straight. You had no idea the account was even locked, so really served no time since you weren't even here or cared, and now think it should be unlocked immediately?

I didn't have no idea mine was locked no.. I quit as my girlfriend came over on vacation and got me on facebook games and stuff. Not cared is pretty strong assumption on my feelings of the game... Being I like it so much back 4-5yrs ago I no lifed 8-12hrs or more training and mocked for doing so. And came back to do the same at fluffs/feros. I'm pretty certain their is something I'd have to like about the game if I'm willing to put so much time into it. He's my triplet brother and said since I'm playing I should get his char that it should be out of punishment. I didn't know full details the rules about locks/bans no.. As this is the first time here already stated that. I don't understand the hard time.. I'm not a repeat offender or person that causes trouble endlessly in the game. I'm simple and nice to everyone. I only assumed it back as the punishment has been well over. Yet again I didn't know the "Josh is to come back and claim his char" rule. So basically you're telling me there is no way to get his acct. back even if he logged himself onto the forums you'd assume it was me. But couldn't I have easily played you and said I'm him from the beginning? I'm being moral. So basically you're telling me as a first time forums offender,and generally all around nice guy. I'm getting shafted worse then offenders/repeat offenders and trouble makers. For being left with the option to choose an account by rules (no alts and such) and I choose my brother's char because he spent into the game. I say this because you wouldn't, clearly stated by you, not believe it was him to claim the acct. himself. As he don't play anymore and it'd be spur of the moment.

I don't really understand what trouble me playing on that acct. minding my own business does to anyone. I came to play in that atmosphere that training that grinding. That's what I enjoyed about this game. You say do it on the noob acct. Which is a fair assessment from your stand point. Not mine. Not doing all that time over again, again. All I'm saying is its all for the old time sake.I could do the noob alt w/e you want to call it. But really thats months on top of months,nmt,gears,alch,harv all that again. Gargs,orcs,bears,orges,cycs,fluffs,chims over again. xD I've spent so much time there I could write you a book on experiences honestly. So really what is the verdict. That's what I want to know now.

I'm not unlocking somebody else's account for you to use. I don't care who's it is or what their relation to you is.

I'm not unlocking somebody else's account for you to use. I don't care who's it is or what their relation to you is.

Prior to all this you believed this one sole ip was just 1 person trading to all his accts. I'm being moral in telling you we're different. I could've played out like I was the 1 person to give me cloud back. Whats to say Josh quit and don't play the game and gave me his. Which literally he did. All you hold over me is the rules. You said no alts after unlock. You make it out that I'm lying to you. And wizzy told me to be honest. I'm honest and have been. I'm a decent member to the community never grieved anyone. I wanted cloud cause he spent money to spare it from being locked forever and not to be enjoyed. Because you say I couldn't have an alt when I initially asked for Sephi back. But you don't believe anything I say for some reason. You're gagging at a nat and swallowing a camel. You don't give these bad people half as hard time you're giving me which I don't get. I've been honest with you people, you gave a dude an acct. back and he sold it right after. I just want to play the game on the grounds of where I left off. You've banned and unbanned a pure villain to the community, while I just want to play on the grounds I left off. It don't make sense to me. You believed all this was one person right. Like one persong farming artic chims while the other is training feros. Really now.. does the one at chims or feros have 100 rosto's to waste. Cause that is highly impossible to do for 1 person w/o dying several times in the process. But me telling you its me and my brother now you play this as its two people and say no to the acct. So you never said anything about sephiroth. What about this acct. then? Being I'd have to video tape Josh actually logging into the forums and asking for cloud back as you've got no real reason to believe anything I say at all. Ty for reading again. Sry for long reads to me you're painting me as a bad person in front of people that know me and know I'm a good person. So I'm merely defending that point is all.