Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EatsAllLife

Banned

hi i would like to be unbaned. i was trading with UiA and mufassass UiA is my dad and mufassass is my sister can i get my account back please i was really working hard on it and if i do i promise to not trade people from my IP address ever again!!!

hi i would like to be unbaned. i was trading with UiA and mufassass UiA is my dad and mufassass is my sister can i get my account back please i was really working hard on it and if i do i promise to not trade people from my IP address ever again!!!

mufassa mufassas mufassass mufasssass mufassasss

mewtwo, mystika, marferno, serjohn, uia

Big family ehh?

Also I'm curious why you play from 2 different IP's (and registered this forum account from that second IP).

oh and its me (mufassas) my sister (Mufassass) my dad (UiA) and my mom mystika mufossa not included or any of the others

mufassa mufassas mufassass mufasssass mufassasss

mewtwo, mystika, marferno, serjohn, uia

Big family ehh?

Also I'm curious why you play from 2 different IP's (and registered this forum account from that second IP).

and my dad started a while ago at our old IP and now we have a new IP

That doesn't make sense because you are playing and posting from both IP's still.

Those others are all happily active on your IP. You can't trade with them all. As Maxine advised, read the post she linked to. Also maybe read rule 5?

And really, your sister wants the same name as you with an extra s ? Really?

and is mystikas account not working either

and mystika mufassas and mufassass have to different homes our dads and moms

yes my sister is only 6 but she doesent use it most of the times

what is IP anyway

Correct. There are WAY too many active trading accounts for the number of people you listed.

If your sister isn't using her own account, then somebody else is. It's pretty active. I'm thinking maybe it's yours and you maybe let her use it?

Anyway, read the link Maxine posted, and read rule 5 please.

You can't log on to other people's accounts and use them. You can't trade with any of them either. Especially the alts you made. I listed all the currently active accounts from your IP(s).

whos mewtew and serjohn and that other one kill them but mufassass is my sisters and she isnt good either she thinks wood sprites she can fight but she cant and mufassasss i made to try and figure out why i was banned but UiA got banned with me and my sister for trading with me UiA is my dad mystika mom mufassass is my sister and mufassas is me

and mufassa isnt mine either

and what did maxine post ???

and mystika mufassas and mufassass have to different homes our dads and moms

Again this makes no sense. UiA and Mystika are on the same IP.

(and somebody on this IP made all the rest of those characters listed)

The only two on the "different" IP are mufassas and mufassass.

Your story isn't matching what the logs show.

I am UiA. Used to be eatofsouls, "Name Change" anyways. I recently started playing again, not often but have. My son took interest in the game and has been dedicated to the game. Mystika, "Mother" also plays when time allows. Muffassas is my Son, muffassass is my daughter. My son is 10 years old. He did not understand the consequences of his actions. My daughter is only 5. She wanted an account because her older brother played. Yes, His mother lives in another city, but when divorced you have that... But she does come to visit the children and can and has logged into her account here.

Not that it matter but I have played this game as long as most of you and even was here when the servers would crash and lose out stats and nothing could be done about it. (auto rollbacks)

Anyways, I do not know who them other account are and/or care.

So, 2 ip address is "Home" and his "moms home" of course her account shows up here because he begs her to play when she is here.

Make sense?

Edited by EaTeRoFsOuLs

Other than the fact that EaterofSouls is on the same IP as mufassas in this thread, did I miss something? (Which is why I'm not deleting it)

:omg:

Ok that makes sense.

But doesn't change the fact he made a lot of accounts. Doesn't change the fact at least he broke rule 5. At least I'm assuming it was him since nobody else is claiming them. And somebody should care because it means they get locked. If he's not old enough to understand the rules or have them explained to him, and then follow them, he shouldn't be playing, at least unsupervised. (By the way, my daughter plays too and has since she was 8. She understands the rules and I monitor her as well when she plays to minimize exposure to less desirable chat and situations.)

I played before the server crash too. Not sure what that means to you in this case.

So if somebody would like to submit an picture of you all showing you play EL...(per usual procedure), we'll see what can be done about unlocks. Some may be in a month. And nobody will be able to trade anymore.

Eaterofsouls....is me..name change to uia. look at your "records" you quote. And yeah, i have wireless and my child lives with me, so of course you can play at same time. multiple computer logged in from same dhcp is still assigned same ip address...

Other than the fact that EaterofSouls is on the same IP as mufassas in this thread, did I miss something? (Which is why I'm not deleting it)

:omg:

Edited by EaTeRoFsOuLs

How can we submit the picture? If we cant login?

I believe Aisy was suggesting you mail her the said picture. Her email address is available on this website, or you could just ask her. And oh, if you're locked, the startup page should do. Edited by EaglePrince

the reason im asking is because this is my favorite game and i spent everyday on it that i could i started taking my pc to my grandmas to play it and to my moms please my alt was mufassasss

we cant import pictures cause we dont have a digital camera with an sd card only phones with them

oh just so you know idk how mufossa is on our IP isnt he the highest player in game?!?!?!

i mean you could tell i LOVE this game i loved helping people and being friends with mods. and giviong people gold

i cant inport pictures what part of that didnt you get your missing the point

You aren't getting 4 out of 10 characters back that were locked for illegal multi. Especially without proof that you really were 4 people, and that doesn't even cover using each other's characters. I think you are missing that point.

how would i send it in i cant i dont have digital camera

i cant see the problem here?

please let me jpoin this game again i wont do anything else the accounts are mufassas is mine and UiA is my dad mufassass is my sister and mystika is my mom

You aren't getting 4 out of 10 characters back that were locked for illegal multi. Especially without proof that you really were 4 people, and that doesn't even cover using each other's characters. I think you are missing that point.

okay okay the cameras we use are on our phones and we cant put them on pc without the cords and if you wish take off some levels to get us back please

Why can't you?

our cameras are on our phones

Can you not upload the pics from your phone to somethinglike google+ or facebook and then download them from there to email?