Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

New clothes

What about some (purely decorative) collars, using medallion spot? Something like this or that...

And I too agree with a witch/wizard/pointy hat, assorted with the robe mage.

From the feminine perspective, I think it would be nice to have something like a ballet flat shoe in the various colors. Or, for ladies' "hats" what about a french hood... or a floral circlet of some kind... it's fun to imagine the possibilities! :)

From the feminine perspective, I think it would be nice to have something like a ballet flat shoe in the various colors. Or, for ladies' "hats" what about a french hood... or a floral circlet of some kind... it's fun to imagine the possibilities! :)

Yes, a we need a Belle outfit for someone well known for it :D

:brooding:

:brooding:

pwnd

<3 Lrnr

lmao

Slightly off-topic, but I would like PC looks customisation to be continuous, rather than a discrete number of preset looks. If this will increase the client size too far, maybe we could have more options on facial and physical shape? Right now every race's physical profile is constant across all specimens of a particular gender, and I'd love to see this change.

ohhh missed the topic, I read it now and all suggestions sounds cool ;)

so YES Roja, please more clothes! I love them, they are making the game looks so unique and nice!

+1 for wizard hat, shoes, belts, travel/ranger/barbarian/mixer specific look style and backpacks :icon13:

a jester outfit

the bag could have a lot of possibility for different designs

Edited by Ateh

i'd like to see player starting of nude as in the style of age of conan so players would have to buy clothes, or add random clothes to monster drops like pants and tunics ect making tailoring more 'essential' to game play :)

and more clothes the better, possibilities are endless.

id quite like to see ancient greek/egyptian/hittite dress.