Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up people of EL, what type of christmas will it be without a christmas party :D and as christmas eve we will be going to bed early so we dont see santa and on christmas day we will be with our family and not on EL i think the best time for a christmas party will be thie sataday the 20th of december, post below if you have any problems with this time, and the location with it think should be in the arena :)

Arena? Nah...white stone city overall...

Ok, we get our best fighters at the entrance of the city to guard. Everyone roams around the city, probably get-togethers in Happy Spirits Tavern (of course :D ) Some people hang out in the arena, maybe some just roam around...what do you think of that? Or maybe ent and roja and moon or whoever could A. block off white stone city (surrounded by walls) and give us a command to beam there (maybe give out WSC rings for free :) ) or B. Take of the gargys for xmas. This is just my idea, not necessairly the best...whaddyall think?

I also thing that is a good, idea, how about in the spirit of christmass , entropy could put lights on all the houses in wsc ? :P

Yeah, like that huge christmastree at Isla Prima.. :) Although I wont be there to see it *just look at the offtopic forum*

Ok so its settled!

*****************CHRISTMAS PARTY**************

*****************WHITE STONE CITY*************

*********************SATADAY *****************

*****************Whatever time i say :)**********

no this sataday as in the 20th :cry: and Cicero, dont cancel it, we can just put the partys together and have a big one

Oh ya, looked at the wrong calendar :D

Well...looks like I'm going to have tomorrow free, so YIPPEDEDOO! Hope I'll be able to come :)

yeah ok its tonight in wsc but im not sure that entropy has seen this forum so he might no blockade wsc off and give us wsc rings :S

Well, I will pm him, next time I see him, ask him if he's seen this topic...

aint it a bit to late for him tho to make a barrier around it and give us all wsc rings?

Also...why not just hold it during the day :wink: And if night comes, everyone can hang out inside a building...arena, tavern...

...or if you're the more adventurous type... :D Stay outside

Ok, once again, today, what time, what time zone? I've talked to people in game that are 11 time zones away from me. It's a big deal. Maybe we'll just party all day :D .

Well I'm in EST...east coast of the U.S....GMT -5 hours

Ok ummm so its on sunday the 21st at 10pm GMT thats 5pm in the us, i will try my hardest to get it on a blu message some how :S