2. 2. Xaqelina

• Every day
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely/never
  3. 3. Daritha

• Every day
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely/never

I try to do all 3 every day, even included Dödel makes it 4, but if Daritha wants something expensive, i wait for a Sun Tsu day, or if Haidir's Mission is too annoying, i *might* buy a Haidir pass and use it.

Piper

I do haidir every day.

I do daritha most of the time.

I stopped doing Xaquelina a while ago (mainly because of some task locations).

Edited by hussam

I do Xailiene everyday. I wouldnt pass on any task, and wouldnt use a harvest pass if we had them.

I do Haidir everyday and i save lions and white tigers until a tzu rolls around to cash in double xp. I plan to buy passes from the shop soon.

I go to Dorel and usually pass, except for a couple tasks ill follow thorough with.

I go to Kaleb everyday to turn in 100 dung.

I do Daritha if its easy like leather gloves or boots, but ill save any major tasks until a tzu comes.

I dont have eng xp to make mines or gc to do Minel often, but want to do this daily in the future.

I've nevev shifted into mule form, so i cant do the tatu quest, but in the future i plan to start doing some muling.

-WiFi : )

I do Haidir's quests almost every day.

I liked Xaqelina's quests since they give me much more exp than from hhh.

I do Daritha's quests only on ST.

Depends on my mood: if i spend my time with training or destruction i do haidir/daritha, if i am in a mixing period i tend to the harvesting ones :D

Voted as "Sometimes" because there was no "As often as possible" option.

I do Haidir's daily quests more often than others.

I had to abandon Daritha's daily quests several times because her orders were beyond my financial (and/or manufacturing) abilities.

I do Xaqelina's daily quests especially in days when I am not planning to harvest very much.

Haidir & Daritha always and forever.

Xaquelina I visit only on Stakhanov's.

Haidir.every day

Xaquelina...every day.

Daritha if Sun Tzu (find it can be expensive to do this regular)

Due to my Time Zone I seem to miss a lot of Sun Tzu days so I never save a/d quests

The_Grud

Voted every day for Haidir and Xaquelina.

Sometimes I wait with Haidir's two best quest rewards few days in case I will be lucky and we might have sun tzu.

Voted sometimes for Daritha. When I hit those two with best rewards, keeping quest complete for sun tzu. It takes time to make ingreds for most of these quests and depends on my playtime and will. So let's say, it makes for me average 1-2 Daritha quests per week.

#edit: typos :)

Edited by Vidriel

Every day I can I do:-

Haidir / Xaq / Darithia & Minel.

I check dorel and normally cancel apart from one or two.

If any of the abovce take me to c2 I do the Mule also.

(still waiting for the day that 3 quests send me to the same NPC)

I do all quests almost daily.

Haidir I rarely delay, only if I have a hard one and not enough time, then I wait maybe a day or two. I rarely save something for Tzu, unless I know it is going to happen soon. Used only a few passes (for boars (couldnt find any at night) and rats (on Tzu, 100% chance of getting something better :) )

Xaquelina I do every day, I would not use passes if available, dont mind the occasional pk map but might wait for a quiet moment to do them.

Darithia, almost daily, sometimes I dont have enough ingreds in sto to make something and wait a day or more. I might save Ti chains for Tzu.

Dorel skip a lot of them, but also do most of them, just not always right away. Probably twice a week.

Kaleb my daily dung fix :)

Minel dont do it daily, but always have one I am working on. Most of them require a lot of ingreds so not feasible for me to do in the short period I have on weekdays to play.

Tatu (mule) almost daily, since most of the time one of my other dailies is on c2 anyways, so i combine the trip. Have enough carrots for carrot cake by now :D

I love the dailies \o/

Haidir, Xaquelina, Daritha and Kaleb are my daily basis. Dorel only when given summoners, otherwise I pass and Minel only on Nobel for the expesiveness :)