Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_killer_Dk

Locked for how long?

Hello, my account (the_killer_dk) was locked a long time ago... and i would really like to get him back, he had good stats and it would take me a long time to get that high again, i was wondering when he'd be unlocked?

Regards

Killer

i told about the_slayer in an other topic, and the grimzreaper, i had forgot i had him, that's the only character i'm going to be playing on, after i found out i had him i logged out og the_slayer and into grimzreaper, he has not interacted with any characters from this IP, and he wont ever.

Is he banned as well?

if i somehow can delete characters, then i'll delete the_slayer right away, if that helps anything

They are all locked for the moment since you logged on both the_slayer and grimzreaper then asked for the_killer_dk.

The_killer_dk isn't going to be unlocked, that was covered last time. You should have read your old posts and saved yourself the trouble.

yes i know, and i did after i had started this thread, i was a little too hasty, i'll admit that, but i would like to have grimzreaper unlocked if possible, the others can continuesly be locked/deleted

The character i'll be playing on (if unlocked) is grimzreaper, that will be the only character that will be shown from this IP adress in the future