Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wimpie

Few suggestions for Dorel's daily

1. Since more double FCW spawns were added and more people (will) start training on them, I assume the rate at which Serpent Sword of Fire books are added to the game is or will be increasing. Currently, there is hardly a market for these (except for those few collectors), so I suggest adding this drop book to the Gerund quests.

2. The potions offering protection against cold, heat and radiation are, to my knowledge, barely used. Perhaps an NPC can be added to Dorel's customers list, asking you for a certain amount of protection pots in exchange for gc and pot xp.

I train on these FC spawns, and I can assure you, those books don't drop as often as you think. I got 5 books in 11k FC. So I am not all for it.

But I like your 2nd suggestion about making cold/heat/rad protection pots used more a lot, be it selling them to NPC or use them in Dorel daily. So far pot xp as reward is missing anyway :)

The balance is important ofc, because those are not that cheap to make/get.

Just my 2 cents

Edit: added pot xp remark

Edited by Raistlin

@Raistlin: I don't understand why you would be against the first option. Using them in a quest will create a bigger market for them and price could rise.

@Raistlin: I don't understand why you would be against the first option. Using them in a quest will create a bigger market for them and price could rise.

True, but we have too many players and not enough books, the same would happen what we have now with those titshort of thermal book assignment from Gerund. None in market (only titshort of mag/ice books are there abundant, titshort of fire books begin to dry out slowly too atm).

With serp fire book being a Dorel quest, we would just add another one to skip after the 1st hype after some days is over.

yup, those books disappeared entirely from the market. so did steel helms (steel helms daily is now like paying 3-4k for 3k manu exp). imo those could be changed to something else.