180 members have voted

1. 1. When do you use them?

• Only if I get a really crappy mission
    • If I get crappy or not very good exp mission
    • Until I get a very good mission
    • Only on Sun Tzu
    • Never

Nevah!

I do the dailies because I think they are fun to do, don't really care what I get but it is very pleasant when a good one comes :)

I used one Haidir pass to get rid of the birds in PV.

Poking them with a sword out of the tops of trees isnt really funny.

So, yeah, i will use them, when i get a really annoying mission.

Piper

I also think they defeat the purpose in the first place. My feeling is, why bother at all with coding a variety of missions if you put in passes to opt out? Just put in the lion and white tiger missions and be done with it.

Two reasons:

1. The low exp ones have to be coded so that newbies can have some quests to do.

2. Moolah :D

I used a few passes with no real reason. I just didn't feel like doing a daily I got. Wasn't sun tzu or anything else. I miss an option "on a whim" in the poll :D

Oi

I am sorry for hijacking this post, but I got stuck with haidir mission (falcons) and I can not get pass them.

So I wanted to skip this mission, and Haidir said I need a pass...

How do I get a pass?

Thank you

Oi

I am sorry for hijacking this post, but I got stuck with haidir mission (falcons) and I can not get pass them.

So I wanted to skip this mission, and Haidir said I need a pass...

How do I get a pass?

Thank you

They are sold in the EL shop or you can buy from other players in game

Don't care about crappy missions, I just do them and get them over with as I did before passes appeared.

Voted "Sun Tzu" since being a power-leveler I can imagine using them for a better mission on that specific day, though I've yet to do it.

Thus far, only used one. Being a very-non-pker I like to avoid pk maps, and Xaquelina sends me to those enough. So I used one to skip the TD mission.

I voted "really crappy" :P

I typically take what I get and have yet to get anything I couldn't take with a serp :P

Sun Tzu, I'll try for higher ones, but I mostly get better on those days anyway :P (luck of the draw)

Voted only on Sun Tzu, i will use one if i get really a crappy one on sun tzu that is barclays, otherwise will do them all regardless, the few i dislike and will use one on during sun tzu is wood sprite and beavers and hope for better, if i get rats, so be it and will do that. At least its fast.

Regards

Davy

Edited by Dchels

I stopped training a/d long time ago at around 101/105 a/d. Since then I've been playing approximately 30 minutes per day, few times per week, with long breaks in between (the longest over a year lol). When I play, I do Haidir and Xaquelina harvest quest. Over time, it took me to 116/120 a/d. Passed just a few Haidir's missions, when was unable to find quest target, let's say a skunk in WS, for 15 minutes or so.

Despite of the fact that I really like these missions and that in a long run it pays of to do them, I still think that they should be tailored to quester's a/d. I would set the quester on a mission to kill creatures of more or less similar a/d than his/her, but randomize the reward. That would make Haidir quests way more attractive and fun. Alternatively, sending high a/d player to kill very weak mobs could generate a small chance to get a random item reward (Joker style) when returning quest.

I'll use haidir passes on anything below 1k xp*lvl, unless it's raccoon's, otherwise it's usually faster just to train @ spawn for the xp.

i burn passes till i get something i want, if im gonna use my time to do something i prefer a good reward, i actually stopped doing dalies for a while and since haidir passes i havent missed one..

im suprised at the % of people who NEVER use them...STEP YA GAME UP...

Edited by Mufo

i burn passes till i get something i want, if im gonna use my time to do something i prefer a good reward, i actually stopped doing dalies for a while and since haidir passes i havent missed one..

im suprised at the % of people who NEVER use them...STEP YA GAME UP...

I used at least 8 once and ended up with racoons which isn't bad. Point is if you use a huge number of them everyday, it can get addictive which isn't a good thing eventhough it can be affordable to some.

Edited by hussam

Until I get a very good mission, never anything lower than feros, just like getting good exp w/o spending hours on spawn

Edited by Baasker