Haidir passes

180 members have voted

1. 1. When do you use them?

• Only if I get a really crappy mission
    • If I get crappy or not very good exp mission
    • Until I get a very good mission
    • Only on Sun Tzu
    • Never

i went with "If I get crappy or not very good exp mission".

just to add to that,if there's a daily i've had a lot recently, i'll use a haidir pass just because i'm tired of doing that daily because i've done it so much in recent time.

o/

I voted No. 2

Depending on my situation though, if low on gc I sometimes do not use passes at all.

Edited by Starlite

Went for 'Only on Sun Tzu'. I've never actually used one yet, but the only time I would really contemplate doing so would be if I got one of the really bad xp missions on a Sun Tzu. Probably because I'm not yet at the stage where 6-7k gc is the equivalent of loose change in my pocket...

Like Devnul I dont use them - I cross my fingers every time - esp on SZ day - but take the good with the bad.

BUT - I think they are a great addition to the game.

I voted never, i don't agree with the passes, with all the dailies, quests etc that we have in game now gaining xp is alot easier to come by than it ever was before.

If Haidir gives a good daily then thats a bonus (especially if on Tzu) but if you get a bad one, then i think we should just have to deal with it.

Sorry folks, i know alot of you will disagree with me but that's my opinion.

Never, I haven't used any yet and I'm not planning to.

My grinding and xp addict days are over and dailies just give me something (less boring than LO/yeti/trice) to do.

It depends.

I'm a pass user, becouse i play this game for the fun!! and not to get bored to mutch.

I think i used about 20 passes. But thats becouse i'm lucky!

1. boring ones! I wont use it on rats but will use it when i get boars! becouse boars in pl sucks and rats are fast and easy!

2. on suntzu! i will use till i get a respectable exp one. max was 4 passes till i got yetis.

Selected option 2, however...

While I won't keep using pass after pass until I get a good mission, I have used a few in recent time. Every time several passes doesn't get the job done, I stop doing Haidir for a good period of time.

I never use them.

The fun is in crossing my fingers and hoping for a "good" one. (Although if one actually analyzes it, they're all good and a gift.) For that matter, there's fun in whining about the "bad" ones too and commiserating with fellow Haidir missionaries.

I also think they defeat the purpose in the first place. My feeling is, why bother at all with coding a variety of missions if you put in passes to opt out? Just put in the lion and white tiger missions and be done with it.

Quests that I can't do on my weak wireless signal. For example, I would much rather get rats in small confined space than hawks or falcons. I used like 5 two nights ago till I got racoons. Racoons are easy and fast.

I use them on sun tzu and when i get boars :D

Same here, and I don't use them on Tzu if I got anything halfway decent, since I don't want to join the long lines at the WT :P I might have used them on the Yeti if they had been available then (when Isca was still SC), but that mission is fine now for me too.

I think it is nice to have the option to pass, but I only use it very sparingly.

I've chosen the last option but it should be hardly never. I used few of passes (3 or so), but only when i got mosters that were too tough for me.

I voted never but realised a second after voting that I probably shouldn't have voted at all... because I don't do Haidir dailies.

I use a haidir pass when I have to kill something that I consider too difficult for me. Yes, I can always get help from my guildies, but still I prefer to use a pass when I feel I cannot kill alone.

Im very glad that the haidir pass exists, it gives me more freedom to do what I like.

mak

The first time I used one was after procrastinating 2 weeks not wanting to do hawks.

The second was on a Sun Tzu, when yet again I was procrastinating doing hawks. Got PV ogres but figured the spawns would be taken already, so used another pass and did that mission.

As far as getting something that I think is too tough: I'm not a fighter and liked the challenge of getting out of my comfort zone. Tigers kicked my butt, so I bought a cutlass and tried to kicked theirs; desert chims took about an hour and had to resupply HE and SRS. But in the end it felt good I had completed my missions.

Edited by EvanMarie