Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marcvs

password protected hyperbag

A simple idea for an item to be sold only for real bucks from the shop: a special skull/skeleton keys that create a password protected hyperbag. For opportunity reasons and to avoid abuse of the special hyperbag those bags cannot be created close to any resource spot. Once opened, anyone can take it and close it eventually with another password, or closing it with a normal key so it will become a normal hyperbag.

A simple idea for an item to be sold only for real bucks from the shop: a special skull/skeleton keys that create a password protected hyperbag. For opportunity reasons and to avoid abuse of the special hyperbag those bags cannot be created close to any resource spot. Once opened, anyone can take it and close it eventually with another password, or closing it with a normal key so it will become a normal hyperbag.

No need to be from shop i think . Only the key that makes a hyperbag when u click it to hyper a bag it displays you a window with Password . That way we will get rid of the hyperbag scamming and stuff...

I don't think that something like this would be needed.

Bags (and also hyperbags) were never meant as a safe storage option (what was discussed zillion times already).

I love the words "hyperbag scamming".

Oh and NO to the idea, if you dont feel comfortable using hyperbags or are afraid of losing the bags, dont use them, it's not that hard.

The base of the idea was to find useful objects to boost shop sales that doesn't change the life to players not buying them.

I searched but found nothing similar, Master Jedy :P

The base of the idea was to find useful objects to boost shop sales that doesn't change the life to players not buying them.

I searched but found nothing similar, Master Jedy :P

I did a very quick search for 'hyperbag', 14 results come up. Of which, one of these is titled 'Hyperspace Bag Lock'.

http://www.eternal-l...ag&fromsearch=1

Amusing, ain't it?

I remember at least 3 similar threads. Some might have been deleted, though. After all, searching before posting is the very first rule of Suggestions forums.

K, I take a mistake don't finding those posts (but I searched :confused: bah)

but consider this post is 5 years old, and my idea were a bit different but anyway sry