Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Merlux

Merlux

Its simple, I take full responsibility for all the extra chars, I will provide a photo, but I just want Mona_Lisa alone to be accepted back.

Why is that so hard?

Mona_Lisa and Merlux

Participants: Aislinn, Mona_Lisa

Mona_Lisa

Sent 08 August 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hi Aislinn,

Ï would like to know why after playing this game for the last 9 months you have decided to ban myself and my husband for multi, when we had no contact from you. having read some of the other bans and seeing that most of them have some sort of contact first, why did we not get any contact.

Ï was finally happy that we had found a great game that i considered family friendly and had allowed my son (bow) to play (not that he logged in very often). We have never hidden that fact that we are husband and wife, there are many people who know. So can you tell me why now at this time you have banned us.

Thank you,

Mona_Lisa

Aislinn

Sent 08 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Have you read rule 5?

You were locked for breaking that.

Mona_Lisa

Sent 08 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

I have read the rules yes and would like to no what proof you would like to unlock myself (Mona_Lisa) and my husband (Merlux). I am happy to help with this in anyway I can.

Thank you, Mona

Aislinn

Sent 08 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Mona_Lisa, on , said:

I have read the rules yes and would like to no what proof you would like to unlock myself (Mona_Lisa) and my husband (Merlux). I am happy to help with this in anyway I can.

Thank you, Mona

It's not that simple, nor will you be unlocked. Being husband and wife accounts for 2 trading characters, not 8. Alts are not allowed to trade. At all. Bow plays a bit more than you claim. I locked this lot for a staggeringly massive amount of illegal multiplay trades on all of them, all from your IP:

mona_lisa|merlux|gopher|bow|b0w|j0ker|gesome|KazJ|

Mona_Lisa

Sent 08 August 2011 - 11:18 AM

Aislinn, on , said:

Mona_Lisa, on , said:

Thank you, Mona

It's not that simple, nor will you be unlocked. Being husband and wife accounts for 2 trading characters, not 8. Alts are not allowed to trade. At all. Bow plays a bit more than you claim. I locked this lot for a staggeringly massive amount of illegal multiplay trades on all of them, all from your IP:

mona_lisa|merlux|gopher|bow|b0w|j0ker|gesome|KazJ|

Mona_Lisa and Merlux is all im asking to be unlocked as they are the characters myself and husband play. KazJ was mine but if you check logs you will see that i haven't logged that one for a long time and had forgotten about it. Im not even sure if I finished the tutorial for that character.

bow is my son who is 12 and who has a small attention span with games so is a bit hit and miss with playing but I am not asking for his to be unlocked. He has been told not to play anymore.

As to the other characters i was unaware of these, as we all have our own laptops and Merlux was playing for a bit longer than me and he is at work at moment.

As for the the trading we have done some harvest events together where we have had other people in the group with us and also done some on our own. We are a couple and as such do do somethings together in game.

We have both made many friends in game and would like to come back, if possible.

Aislinn

Sent 08 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

You might be interested in this thread, it explains our locks and bans policy.

http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=41193

The problem is not about other people you might have traded with sometimes on occasional projects.

The problem is with the massive amounts of trades with the characters I listed which did come from your IP, not someone elses. That is not "reasonable" trading either in quantity of number of trades or quantity of items. Mona_Lisa as well traded with them so you did know they existed. That could not possibly have been a truthful statement on your part, that you know nothing of them.

Sunday 11 September 2011

At the time of this conversation between myself and Aislinn everything is true. In looking into her allegations I discovered that gopher was merlux’s alt and that b0w, j0ker and gesome belonged to my son Bow. Having looked through the chat logs I had access to I could not find trades between myself and them. I did however find multiple trades that my son made with his own characters, but that doesn’t seem to be the issue.

So just for you Aislinn,

I’m sorry for trading with characters who you say I knew, as I can’t remember ever trading with them. Nor do I remember every trade I have made in my EL life.

So I guess that makes you right and me wrong as I have no proof. Not that I see this making any difference as you quiet clearly have no intention of unlocking anyone.

There are multiple issues.

For argument's sake, let's say that there really are 3 of you and each character belongs to who you claim they do. Now:

1. You claimed to not know any of these characters yet you have traded with all of them except one, many times, including your own alt. I just do not believe you had no knowledge of your husband's alt as you traded with that one too, and same with your son.

2. Your son traded with all of his own characters and both Merlux and Mona_Lisa traded with all of his characters too.

3. Your husband traded with his own alt a lot too.

4. Both of you literally ignored the real questions I asked you and demand to be unlocked anyway. When you don't want to answer, you just don't. Notice at the end of the private conversation you posted, you stopped responding rather than answer to the issue. Notice your husband thinks the answer of "For the sake of argument...." is acceptable.

5. Thank you for posting a private conversation. Not that there is anything there that I care if others see, but it's the principle of the thing. Apparently principles are lacking in spades in this case.

I stop responding to the conversation so that I could look into to the issues you brought up.

You asked me if I had read the rule and I replied. What question then am I not answering?

I have listed who owns what. I have apologized. What is it that you want in clear writing so that we may address anything you feel has not been covered.

Then maybe we could get an answer to our question, as well, which you did not answer.

I did all the trading!!, I hacked all their accounts and did it all myself!!

I don't think I want to deal with you anymore.

I stop responding to the conversation so that I could look into to the issues you brought up.

You asked me if I had read the rule and I replied. What question then am I not answering?

I have listed who owns what. I have apologized. What is it that you want in clear writing so that we may address anything you feel has not been covered.

Then maybe we could get an answer to our question, as well, which you did not answer.

Neither of you are being truthful. At this time no characters are being unlocked, and that because of your own behaviors.

Take some time to consider this. Also consider that based on the fact that you both are obviously trying to hide what really happened, the absolute best scenario would involve one character unlocked with an item wipe. But even that option is off the table at this time. I have wasted a lot of time with this and am not interested in wasting any more.

You may make one new character. One. Not each, but one.

There are many couples in game, both happily playing and often in the same guild. The big difference is that they do not have any involvement with a 3rd, 4th ... char that they traded with on the same IP. Once that happens you lose the right to having reasonable trades amongst characters from that same IP and you can no longer work on the same guild project or trade with the same bot. You brought this penalty upon yourself.

Bottom line:

You broke the rules, you get punished. Nobody else to blame.

I know is an old post topic but yeah i do agree with Maxine cos me and my husband are in same position. Even if we started to play the game on different IP countries!! before we knew each other, we live now together,happily married, and we share same IP and play the game. First thing we did is to contact Radu and Aislinn about this issue and make it sure we get white list first which Aislinn pointed it , picture together etc.After we asked about sharing items which one of us may need in game and we were told clearly we may be able to do it but only as we are buying/selling as to another player at market price and not one we thought its better for one of us so we did it always that way if we need it[ which i think in total is about 5times or so]. Then it came the question of having/mixing a guild/s share bag harving project etc and we asked before we went to such thing every time, or at least i always asked Aislinn who was very happy to see there are people like us sticking to the rules.

So my point is in the end is better to communicate with the mods and owner before starting to do stupid things and get in trouble.

Sry if i got involved into it but i feel like being in same situation,me and my husband play on same ip, just to give an exmaple of what we did to get white list and make sure we dont get banned.