Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rajun

giggity

so how long is quagmire banned?

Usl: actually, it would be nice if everyone could drop a line in local, so that we can forget about it :P

[18:37:35] isk: hi usl

[18:37:39] andy: <-

[18:37:40] area: lol

[18:37:42] MARVEL: hi usl

[18:37:45] SimAnt: meeeeep usl

[18:37:45] MARVEL: how are u?

[18:37:56] TvMan: cha

[18:37:57] Usl: 'cause I would like more space in the arena... wouldn't you?

[18:37:58] teehee: hii

[18:37:59] andy: you come back later again? ;D

[18:38:22] Usl: like, Quagmire?

[18:38:55] TvMan: so laggy in here. 22 fps ;/

[18:38:56] Usl: Quagmire, could you please write a line in local, if you are there?

[18:39:02] SimAnt: hey u know how luci feels here? pffft.

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2011-05-12 18:39:27 localtime (Eastern Daylight Time)

[18:39:28] #GM from MEGA: remember,u cant have a marathon w/o bandaids on the nipples!

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2011-05-12 18:39:27 localtime (Eastern Daylight Time)

[18:39:28] #GM from MEGA: remember,u cant have a marathon w/o bandaids on the nipples!

[18:39:30] Finja: if usl boots people luci could come back tho :D

[18:39:34] Usl: and Anamir?

[18:39:35] SimAnt: :D

[18:40:07] Usl: Quagmire, we need you to show that you are atk in 3... 2... 1...

[18:40:15] SimAnt: lol i have line of fire to other target

[18:40:16] TvMan: make pkable plz.

[18:40:18] <1:00>: Disconnected from server!

[18:40:18] Press Alt-xrespondedto close the game

[18:40:18] You were booted by Usl!

i was at pc when booted,i responded immedialtely,funny thing usl,radu and aislinn said every1 answered but i only see a few names talking when there was like 25 ppl there.notice the lack of pm or that fact that usl waited 10 secs b4 banning.i read the rules 10 times last night not 1 rule stated that i have answer every shmuck that says my name,i dont know every mod and would appreciate if ur a mod and dont know me and i dont know u a mod pm would be nice.if u look at the other ban posts u will see every1 else got mod pms and many chances. :/

Edited by Rajun

If you look, you'll see the topic of conversation in local sure caught everyone else's attention.

(And you are not privy to the pm's Usl received too, so don't think you are authorized or in any position to know who responded. You worry about yourself and yourself only.)

Except those who weren't there.

Seriously, enough already. You weren't there but your character was having a good time without you anyway.

You have been talked to ad nauseum by myself, by radu, by Usl.

If you can't handle the conditions of the leniency radu offered, don't do it. Full stop. People like you are the ones who make people like radu regret being nice in the first place. Wouldn't surprise me if he recinds the offer soon because of crap like this, AND the incredible amount of time we have to waste dealing with it.

And LOL to you not knowing Usl was a mod. Just LOL.

ur lying only half of the ppl there said something.why didnt i get a mod pm huh riddle me this,why did anamir get all these chances? why did usl wait so long for anamir?ur so high on the pot u cant see the ppl below just hear the screams! i would stop using the dam clicker but i cant play and when i asked how long for ban well u couldnt answer either.but yall answered anamir didnt u.and how would i know the name of mods???? did u post on forums if so where?

Edited by Rajun

What do you mean you can't play? Did somebody lock rajun and your other alts too?

You had chances too, I saw 4 attempts, 3 by name, to get your attention. Sorry we didn't trigger your alert for you.

first off i only have rajun and quag,second wheres all these dam chances oh yeah ur looking at anamirs post,he said somethingtwice and was about 30 secs apart,secondly there were over 20 ppl there but only 7 replied.oh and again avoid the question why did anamir get repeated chances through pms but i got none???????i would have saw pm but i ignore most there cause not talking to me if so they would have used pm so i could see there chat, and why did marvel choose that usl ask huh?

Edited by Rajun

You didn't post the entire log.

I'm done with the conversation. I've wasted enough of my time. You weren't there, you said so, you also said you "didn't know" you couldn't be afk while macroing ( :rolleyes: ), you got caught, now you're having a temper tantrum because we didn't sound your alert so you could run back. Also it is painfully obvious from all conversations that this isn't the first time.

You've wasted enough of my time. If Usl or radu feel like wasting any more of their time in responding to this nonsense, by all means they can have at it.

18:34:46] Finja: ja

[18:36:27] MARVEL: usl :o

[18:36:30] Finja: hi usl :)

[18:36:30] Usl: hello folks

[18:36:34] Going AFK

[18:36:34] AMAR: usl :)

[18:36:35] MARVEL: ban afkers!!!

[18:36:36] area: \o

[18:36:37] DsoD: o/

[18:36:37] Nardo: yo o/

[18:36:40] Thilien: \o

[18:36:45] SimAnt: i no auto click :< i using finger.

[18:37:00] SimAnt: cause i'm pr0.

[18:37:02] MARVEL: no1 here using auto click tbh

[18:37:04] DsoD: lol

[18:37:13] andy: hi usl

[18:37:15] Finja: no1 ever uses auto clicker, never ever

[18:37:23] MARVEL: indeed finja

thats the whole post what yall rnt putting in there is that i was only at arena for a few mins prior to ban not all day,if theree is more logs because i wasnt at arena kk sure looks like marvel is ordering usl around and according to time stamp was less than 2 min total from name to boot

Edited by Rajun

18:34:46] Finja: ja

[18:36:27] MARVEL: usl :o

[18:36:30] Finja: hi usl :)

[18:36:30] Usl: hello folks

[18:36:34] Going AFK

[18:36:34] AMAR: usl :)

[18:36:35] MARVEL: ban afkers!!!

[18:36:36] area: \o

[18:36:37] DsoD: o/

[18:36:37] Nardo: yo o/

[18:36:40] Thilien: \o

[18:36:45] SimAnt: i no auto click :< i using finger.

[18:37:00] SimAnt: cause i'm pr0.

[18:37:02] MARVEL: no1 here using auto click tbh

[18:37:04] DsoD: lol

[18:37:13] andy: hi usl

[18:37:15] Finja: no1 ever uses auto clicker, never ever

[18:37:23] MARVEL: indeed finja

thats the whole post what yall rnt putting in there is that i was only at arena for a few mins prior to ban not all day,if theree is more logs because i wasnt at arena kk sure looks like marvel is ordering usl around and according to time stamp was less than 2 min total from name to boot

I'm fairly certain Usl is merely following or enforcing radu's instructions. The rules you read 10x last night indicate that there is No Automation allowed whatsoever. There is however an exception to this rule with very specific conditions per radu. If you're not intimately familiar with those conditions, why not just stick to the rules? If your friend(s) told you it's ok to macro, why not confirm that with a mod or with radu?

Hourly time-stamp: log continued at 2011-01-20 15:49:24 localtime (EST)

[16:14:08] [DuBro @ 6]: radu we asked mods yday and they opinions was different : do auclicker is allowed in ranging arena if im near pc ?

[16:14:40] [radu @ 6]: dubro, autoclicker ina rena is OK if you are AT the pc with the EL window open while payign attention

[16:14:52] [DuBro @ 6]: ty, all i wanted

[16:15:22] [radu @ 6]: but if you come up with excuses: "oh, I was watchign some video" while using the autoclicker you get banned

Don't dig yourself too big of a hole here dude, just wait for a reply indicating the duration of this character's ban.

again i have to say check ur logs in ch6 im almost never ever in ch6 i dont know what is going on all the time didnt know ch 6 was required reading.and again look at time stamp why did anamir get so many chances and time to respond mine was 1 minute!

i dont want to draw this out anymore can i plz just wanna know how long is my ban

First sensible post in the series. Why are you going again over all that you have already discussed with me, then escalated with Aislinn, then escalated again with Radu, if we all said you the same things? That's a huge waste of everyone's time...

Anyway, back to business regarding the length of the ban; we have two options:

1. If you did know that autoclicking in Grubani Arena was permissible, provided that you are at the PC and paying attention, then you have abused the exception, in the same way others did. Out of equity with other players that were promised by Radu a 3-days ban, yours will be 3 days as well. Let it be recorded that my own assessment would have been significantly longer than that.
  2. If, on the other hand, you did not know about the exception that Radu has allowed, as some of your posts and PMs seem to imply, then you violated the "no macroing" rule flat and clear, in which case the standard 1-month ban applies.

So, please post here stating which of the two cases applies to you. Counting is to start from your post declaring your decision among these two options, the period so far serving to offset the several hours of mod time that you have needlessly wasted. As I already told you in PM, since I believe your statement that you had just started afk-macroing, and thus no great damage was done, there will be no xp deduction, and all your other alts have not been locked.

On a totally unrelated matter, how I ascertained that other players were, or were not, abusing the autoclicking exception is none of your business. It is my job to decide that, not yours. If you had been there, you might have noticed (as I did) that some of the players were not actively ranging: they were afk, and not autoclicking, hence I did not request a reply from them. Others replied in PM. Others were moving around looking for a better position, or dropping bags, etc. Some player might have been using afk-autoclicking, and just by chance happened to be there at that precise moment. Others might have tricked me entirely - nobody is perfect. As for the order, I started from the rightmost player, and proceeded in counter-clockwise order, asking especially to those who had exhibited suspect behaviour. No special preference for you, sorry.

What counts here is that you were not there, as you admitted plainly in your PMs to me (and, I believe, to Aislinn as well, possibly to Radu), and that at the same time you were shooting at full rate. Everything else has been discussed at length, but given your posts above, I believe you have not read a word of all that I said to Rajun while trying to explain why Quagmire was banned, so I will not waste any more time with that.

One more thing, more personal: I find your allegations that (1) I take orders from MARVEL, and that (2) I acted on some kind of vendetta against you, both ridiculous and extremely offensive of my integrity. While I had nothing against you, as I had nothing personal against any of the players there, your behaviour in this circumstance did very little to raise your consideration in my esteem. That, of course, will in no way alter my actions in the future.

if u ask others who have been in the arena with me i never talk in local nor do i pay attention to those around me, i talk in gm and in a ch i frequent. i checked on the food in the microwave for my kids was gone 10 secs since there is no documentation thats states whether or nor this is legal or otherwise,i did not know u couldnt leave for 10 secs.i dont know u hope that dont change.i replied to u at once meaning i couldnt have been away if u would have pmmed me i would have answered u but i dont get that privledge i guess.my whole problem with this is why did u pm others and not me oh wait u still wont answer that question will u? i did not know that to do anything i had to listen in to 6 and do nothing all day.so if i lie and say i heard radu say it was legal im good,but if i tell the truth and listened to others im not.if 1 gets a ban for not answering after 3 mins then all get same not 2 mins for 1 and an hour for another.i would have stopped had i known 10 sec was to long but again why did u pm others and not me?answer plz.moderators should have to be fair to every1 not just thier friends.if u would have pmmed me and i was afk or didnt answer u i would have never said anything.but u didnt, why not?

ty for nothing i tried to be civil and not post but u called me names wasted my time u and the mods treated me like crap and for what? ppl cheat every day and yall give them breaks i did 1 thing as u say and i get perma banned i said i didnt want to start any more trouble and usl had to spit in my face.i just asked how long was ban and couldnt get 1 answer.then he posts if i lie i can play el again :/ i dont bag trade multi nothing yet banned for this.i just asked ingame how long ban was and u made me post this here by refusing to answer,oh look u still cant or refuse to answer the age old question why wasnt i giving the same fairness as anamir was why didnt i get mod pms that was my whole question.why did u give others fair chance and not me and why cant u answer me.

im not cussing or screaming at any1 i just asked a question i want this to stop and dont want perma ban on my char that i have been working hard to build up,i run my own little flower shop and try to keep the economy flowing i just wanted know why usl wasnt fair to me and how long was ban did not want all this too happen

Start reading and stop talking.

You had more than a fair chance. You got off lightly as it was just having a measly alt locked for 3 days. Now you lost it for good.

This was explained to you by 3 administrators ingame at length and we all had to waste our time with the same nonsense this thread contains.

Then you take it to forums like you hadn't wasted enough of 3 people's time ingame. Everything has been explained. Including the pm question.

YOU HAD MORE THAN AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE YOU WERE HERE. YOU WERE NOT AT YOUR COMPUTER. IF YOU WERE, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD NO DOUBT YOU WERE BEING TALKED TO. YOU ALONE CREATED THIS SITUATION. STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR BAD JUDGEMENT BOTH IN CHEATING AND HOW YOU HANDLE IT AFTER YOU ARE CAUGHT.

Doesn't matter if you got a PM or just local, what matters is that you yourself admitted leaving the room. That alone is reason for a ban.

I personally didn't consider it a huge deal (not like more elaborate stuff, such as macroing), which is why people like Anamir got only a 3 days ban. If you would have apologized and accepted that what you did was wrong, you would have gotten a 3 days ban too.

But since you did not feel sorry at all, and you put the blame on US, and wasted our time, you lost that char forever now.