Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Balderhunt

The game is upside down

Guest Balderhunt

When i was creating the character, it was just fine and nothing bad happened. After i created the character and every time I log on, the game is upside down. The thing is, i can still click the buttons where they are supposed to be even though on the top of the screen upside down. I have OS X 10.4.11 and i wish i could put up an error log but i don't now how.

Guest Balderhunt

First of all i am sorry for not paying close attention to other posts. Secondly, where is the EI file i need to delete?

Guest Balderhunt

Ok, I deleted the el.ini file and the game is still upside down and backwards. Anyone got any suggestions on what to do now?

I had that problem too, when i was on 10.4 ~1 year ago.

Try changing the camera angle with the cursor up/down keys, that worked for me in most cases.

But the real solution for me was to upgrade to 10.5, never had this problem again since I use 10.5...

Guest Balderhunt

That works for about 3/4 of the time, but after like half an hour it stays upside down. Thx for the tip, at least now i can play for a little while. How do you upgrade to 10.5 anyways?

Guest Balderhunt

Ya i logged on like 12 time deleting the el.ini file and changing the camera angle and it stays upside down. Should i just wait a couple of hours or log on another 14 times? Oh, and the el.ini file keeps coming back up every time I get onto the game. Is it supposed to do that?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this