Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CoLoR

nOser

I was participating in a conversation about hitler on CH 6, said he was a talented public speaker and jew killer. I dont rly think I offended some1 but if I did Im rly sorry.

after this I was muted from channel by Vanyel. I asked him few times why I was muted and he told me. I told him I thought the reason for mute was weak and pathetic. he stopped answering at about that point and I kept killing my fluffys not caring too much.

About 5 min after this I get booted by Aislinn without any warning and now I cant log back in.

Aislinn please explain :) thx. /nOser

isnt it obvious? look at your own post!! (he was a talented public speaker and jew killer),and think its not offending anyone, how dumb can you be Yeez

Edited by nevermind

I think you had it explained pretty well

You three were disgusting. Nor is it the first time.

Enough. I'm sure plenty of people can post logs for you, for your faulty memory and faulty comprehension of appropriate.

Again, it's not like this is the first time.

afaik its the first time I speak of Hitler on ch 6. <.<

I understand what I did wrong and that it might have been offensive for some people. Tho is not the mute enough punishment for this mistake of mine?

I would totally understand if I repeated being offensive on the channel after I was muted but you dident even let the mute run out.

Anyways. Ive spent quite alot time on EL lately and Im wondering if Ill be allowed back now? I could agree on keeping away from ch 6 in the future.

Edited by CoLoR

And thats enough reason to ban me? Makes me wonder whose the worse dictator. YOU or Hitler? :)

Also, that dident answer my question on if I will be allowed back.

I really dont mean to be obnoxious or anything but I think banning for a simple line is kinda harsh.

Not the first time you've been banned either.

The reason for the ban is because no matter how many times we warn you, you keep right on doing it, each time pushing it worse and worse.

What you're not getting, and your buddies too, is it adds up.

And no, I didn't answer, very observant of you. Nor am I going to at this time.

can I get unlocked now or do I have to wait few more hours?

EDIT: there have been 24H or more since I was locked. Please unlock when you see this :)

Edited by CoLoR