Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wifon

IP ban, idk why...?

Hello, after many years of playing I see "Your IP is banned" - I do not know who did what, but i'm sure it's not me.

Question: Why i got IP ban ? :confused: I wants to quickly return to the game... :rolleyes:

Hello, after many years of playing I see "Your IP is banned" - I do not know who did what, but i'm sure it's not me.

Question: Why i got IP ban ? :confused: I wants to quickly return to the game... :rolleyes:

There is no character named wifon - and if you mean calsonic - (as per your signature) - then that character is locked - http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=calsonic

You might want to add your Ingame Name (since Wifon doesn't exist and Calsonic aint your char anymore) so the Mods know wich char you are talking about.

You're intentionally banned. :)

What you mean ? :o intentionally ? I do not understand this :confused:

Edited by Wifon

Don't tell me:

Somebody broke into your house and logged on EL on your character and started spamming the bajeebers out of channel 44, me, channel 3, channel 6, maybe elsewhere, and made at least 8 characters in addition to ZexeL to do so.

And when I say spamming, I mean pages at a time, of disgusting obscene things and fake pm's and messages from me.

My network have public adress, and a lot of people close to me and may have a similar address...I do not think someone had broken into my house, and broke into the character ... possible that the same network. I do not know how to explain ... but you're wrong person...it's not me...also I have a variable IP, ok, fine I did the problem at 44 and say bad word on channel 44 because they pissed me one person, and i got a boot, as soon as I got Boot i logged on a zexel and and after a while I went off...because I was leaving to the house in the mountains , and next day i run el and i see ip ban...really do not know what this is all about.

After looking at the logs, I put your name in the white list. That means you can log in even if your IP was banned. That's because I couldn't get in touch with Aislinn. In case you are the one who actually cause all the shitstorm, I or she will remove you from the list.

In case you are the one who actually cause all the shitstorm, I or she will remove you from the list.

still can't log in ... :icon4:

That would be correct. Nor will you be able to. Whoever was on ZexeL is the one who caused the "shitstorm" on all of the other characters as well. If you lent out your character, too bad. If it was really "you", whoever is typing this, too bad. If you lent out your forum account too, too bad. I am fed up, really, with the trouble, bs, and account sharing coming from this neck of the woods. I don't care if a million people share your IP, the same person did all this and it started with Zexel.

It is unacceptable, unwanted, and won't be tolerated. If you all can't follow some simple civility rules, you can go try this behavior somewhere else.

Ok, fine... :sneaky: I can end this game now, and write here what I think about all this...but give me the time and money i spent in this game...! ! ! :angry: this is all some sick ! >,<

I did not write this crap and fake mess from aislinn on channels 3,6 etc... :dry: i'm not guilty :o If you don't belive me, ok, it's your mind, man so much time playing in this game gets banned because for some idiot write stupid lyrics... :omg:

Who did then? Who used Zexel and created the rest? If it wasn't you, you know who did and let them use Zexel.

And that is just as bad especially as this happens all the time.

I have no idea, possibly when I was leaving my house, my brother he was at home...and he maybe logged on zexel and make a shitstorm :huh: and he only knew my pass on zexel, maybe it's him. :mean: ZeXeL is my harvy alt :lipssealed: and sometimes he logged in at him while harvesting... :pickaxe: my brother rarely helps me and have the ability to login on zexel.