Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vass_7

Vass_71

Hello , yesterday i saw that my character vass_71 is locked. Is my ban for that that i gave my password to Sufixx so she can do my Pie Quest (it was at 00:00 GMT so i am GMT+2 and cant do it in midnight) ?. I changed my pass then so she can do it :) she also gave me to get in her player too :) i walked around with her account . We didnt traded , trained each other and etc. I readed Rule #11 that if u give ur pass to another player and dont get ur char back EL isnt responsible for that . But why am i banned ? :) Oh and also i want to say that if i did something wrong , it isnt on purpose . I think most people know that im not a troublemaker . :)

Edited by vass_7

Bagdrop trades count as trading.

You both did it. A lot, not just once.

Once you log on to a character, it is considered yours. You can't interact with the other ones you log into.

And doing your quests for you is a form of training. :omg:

Also you conveniently forget your role in when you helped infinity|goloven|szczepan2 cheat by being his middleman. Apparently the warning didn't sink in.

I'd think you would understand rule 5 by now.

Bagdrop trades count as trading.

You both did it. A lot, not just once.

Once you log on to a character, it is considered yours. You can't interact with the other ones you log into.

And doing your quests for you is a form of training. :omg:

Also you conveniently forget your role in when you helped infinity|goloven|szczepan2 cheat by being his middleman. Apparently the warning didn't sink in.

I'd think you would understand rule 5 by now.

I helpd infinity but that was b4 5/6 months and i was still new then. I dont remembеr we to do bag trading and im sure we didnt :) . Ok , if u think ive done something wrong , ok. :) How many days is the ban/lock if i can ask ? :) Sry about anything wrong if there is and it wont happen again. :)

Edited by vass_7

BTW: If you read the pinned topic on the main Bans page, it says automatic 1 month ban.

Sometimes illegal multi comes with a sto-wipe but that is up to the mods.

I guess its your fault, you and sufixx also brought my char into all of this with your bag drops+trades, with Sufixx knowing full well HE is in the wrong....

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Ok, unlocked.

No alts, no sharing for any reason (this means both you using somebody else's character and somebody else using yours), no "friends came over to visit" stuff.