Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vass_71

Unable to Log In

Guest Vass_71

Hi, i have this problem: I start my EL game , write my name and password but when i click Log In or press Enter nothing happens :/ there were 2,3 topics about this problem , but no one helped i tried Reinstall EL but same again :( Please someone to help for fixing this :) lots of players have this problem too . Thank You :)

Guest vass_71

Hi, i have this problem: I start my EL game , write my name and password but when i click Log In or press Enter nothing happens :/ there were 2,3 topics about this problem , but no one helped i tried Reinstall EL but same again :( Please someone to help for fixing this :) lots of players have this problem too . Thank You :)

oh and btw my account in the forum isnt validated yet so i cant PM or do conversations :(

It seems you're locked :

http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=vass_71

Guest vass_71
It seems you're locked :http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=vass_71

:o what does that mean ?

This means that you are currently banned from playing eternal lands on the vass_71 charater. When you get your forum account verified, please go to the ban section of forums and post there. Thanks

Wizzy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this