Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pratik

Pratik - ip ban, locked

Hi, I would like to apologise for my actions towards Eternal Land and for my illegal multiplaying. I would also like to congratulate you guys on the achievement of this wonderful game where there is a large and very friendly community who love helping each other. I have been playing for a bit over 2 weeks and I'm already loving it. Great job.

Now to what I have done. I thought I could get away with it. I thought i could be smart enough to illegal multiplay and no one would know. Yet i still had fear in me while i did it. I just found it really hard to make money at start and also to level. At some days I played a continuous more then 12 hours and took advantage of the Day of Joule and stayed up a whole night mixing. But then, when my levels started to grow i found it easier and actually found it more fun. I tried holding myself back from illegal multiplay but i guess I just couldn't. I am terribly sorry for what i have done and i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I understand that this programming has taken a lot of time, to achieve such a huge and wonderful goal, and that people like me are wasting your time by being nasty in game, and stopping the you guys from making this game and community better.

I hope you can forgive me and allow me to get back to my friends and the wonderful community of Eternal Lands, and enjoy the rest of the wonderful things that I yet haven't seen. I promise i won't make the same mistake again and I will follow the rules.

sorry for writing so much but i believe it is my duty to say what has happened and to apologise for my actions.

Thank you for your time.

Pratik.

Curious that your buddies stocked you up your new character the day you were created (and beyond) and you still felt the need to cheat.

A reminder to read the pinned post in bans. Pretty sure there's more to this story as well, just been too busy to look at your logs closer.

yes i read the pinned post in the bans section

I know have been nasty in game, even though I only played for approximately 2 weeks. But I still had to apologise to what I did as my actions have made me feel guild and also that it is my duty to try to fix my mess. Im really sorry for what I did in game and can assure you it won't happen again.

I will come back in one month's time and join the community again, and not cause anymore trouble

Thank you

Pratik.

I'm questioning the "played only 2 weeks" part. On Pratik, yes. However I am pretty sure you've been here before on other characters.

Just need to grab some time to find out on who ;)

Hi, one month ago, on the 19th of July I was banned. I am back now and hoping to get my account unlocked please.

Once again I am sorry for what I've done and i guess i deserved it anyways.

Thanks.

Pratik