Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayton

help make quests/quest credits

I just made this so I can request help when its needed and give credit to people who do help...I can't guarantee that the help you give will be in the game since i cant guarrantee my quest will get in game (so if first 2 i try are denied ill just unsticky this :D) First I'll need one of you good storyline folks to write some item histories for me! Please send them through pm or e-mail, I dont want them to be to long but make em a decent size. What I need is the history of the item (where it came from, how it came to exist etc.) and a description of what it looks like.(Don't worry nothing I say here will help solve a quest.) Heres the list:

1. Heart of Vermor: This will work best if it revolves somehow around how Vermor was a very greedy person.

2. Scroll of ______: This I thought of the least..so fill in the blank, it doesnt even have to be a scroll. It's found in Naralik catacombs.

3. Dragon's Talon: Found in dragon cave.

Remember these are ancient artifacts..and aren't nessacarily very friendly ones at that. If no one comes up with a story ill do it myself I guess, but I posted this because something else has come up for a little bit. Remember I dont make any promises this quest will be in game :P

well thanks for all your help! *sarcasm alert* But i have time to write them now anyway.. :)

Hey Slayton, whatever happened with this? Sounds like a real handy thing for the history as well as the quests....Mind sharing what you came up with? It could really help.

Chariste