Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Riphath

Defending my name from iZu's lies/rumours

I did a full write-up, but it was feeling more like a documentary (even if a humorous one), so I'll make this short:

1. I did not bag-jump iZu (one could say that I did bj nOser - but that is a dispute for him to bring if he so desires).

2. I did not 'steal' iZu's CoL, nor did I facilitate anyone else doing so.

3. Anything else that iZu has been saying about me is probably also at least a partial lie.

As proof of my first claim, I submit the following statements from my log (if you really want to see the 2+ hours worth of logs relating to this, let me know):

[17:52:47] nOser: i stole this bag

[18:03:51] nOser: should have seen that one coming haha

[18:03:55] nOser: thats how i got itr

[18:07:53] nOser: thats like 10 bags i put togheter

[18:14:48] #Ig [iZu:HIGH] if that dissaper. you guys have to pay for it. idc what you are going to say -.-'

[18:14:57] nOser: lol dont care about izu

[18:15:00] nOser: its not even his bag

For my second claim, I will admit that it did not occur to me to take a screenshot until well after the first load of coal was on it's way to storage - I had ample time to trade it off to someone else. I guess this one is my word against his, but I'll post that screenshot anyway. (Everything that I brought in is in my Inventory, everything that was in the bag as I came into possession of it is in the bag, with the exception of 1 load of coal and 1 pair of keys. Any coal that I harved on that trip I added to the bag.)

For my third claim, well, I submit that iZu's own guildy's statements have already demonstrated that iZu is a liar, without considering his record.

If you hear any other allegations or rumors of 'bad' behavior on my part, please let me know so that I can correct either the allegation/rumor or my behavior.

Lol Rip,don't sweat about it.iZu can say what he wants,but I think many wouldn't belive him.

As for iZu..Stop giving false informations about players iZu,as I know who Rip is and what kind of guy he is. :icon4:

Kinda funny... a bjer complaining about being BJed.... :/

I've never believed a word that he's said (and why should I, when his own guildy says "dont care about izu"? Wow, sounds like a healthy guild there, doesn't it?), but I have had a few people ask about things that he has said about this, so apparently a lot of people don't know him as well as nOser does.

iZu's basically fuming over humiliation of having nOser lose his (nOser's) stolen goods while both iZu and Morath were standing right there with nOser.

I don't imagine that most people who dislike bjing would consider recovering a bj'd bag to be bjing, but that's a question that we can debate if nOser decides to dispute my action.

For those who have gotten the impression from iZu that I kept the contents of the bag that I removed from nOser's posession, I was unable to find any 'original' owners for the contents of the bag, so the entire contents were donated to the Badaran hunt.

I've never believed a word that he's said (and why should I, when his own guildy says "dont care about izu"? Wow, sounds like a healthy guild there, doesn't it?), but I have had a few people ask about things that he has said about this, so apparently a lot of people don't know him as well as nOser does.

iZu's basically fuming over humiliation of having nOser lose his (nOser's) stolen goods while both iZu and Morath were standing right there with nOser.

I don't imagine that most people who dislike bjing would consider recovering a bj'd bag to be bjing, but that's a question that we can debate if nOser decides to dispute my action.

For those who have gotten the impression from iZu that I kept the contents of the bag that I removed from nOser's posession, I was unable to find any 'original' owners for the contents of the bag, so the entire contents were donated to the Badaran hunt.

lol Rip. Its less a case of "bag jumping" and more recovery of stolen goods. Gratz and well done on a good job.

Not sure what might have caused karma to take her revenge on Izu in such a delightful way (possibly the pk'ing of innocent harvers in kf for no apparent reason). However, =PI= guild are good allies of TKN and you are a particular friend.

Hence we'll fully support you in any action you want to take against this player and his guild.

Edited by themuntdregger

I agree with you on some things Munt, but, KF is a pk map. People have to know you can get pk'ed if you go there. I hate to hear people complain about dieing on a no-drop pk map. I understand there is a harv daily there, but there is also team work, diss rings and tele essies. Imo if you die there while doing harv daily, you either wasn't prepared or just to nervous to react. Either way, it is their own fault, not the player who went into a pk map, looking to pk. There is nothing in this game that can not be overcome, with a little fore-thought.

I agree with you on some things Munt, but, KF is a pk map. People have to know you can get pk'ed if you go there. I hate to hear people complain about dieing on a no-drop pk map. I understand there is a harv daily there, but there is also team work, diss rings and tele essies. Imo if you die there while doing harv daily, you either wasn't prepared or just to nervous to react. Either way, it is their own fault, not the player who went into a pk map, looking to pk. There is nothing in this game that can not be overcome, with a little fore-thought.

Thats a fair point Norm and well put. Obviously it pays to be prepared and to accept the risks before going into a pk map. That said, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong in non-pk guilds actively using the deterrent factor of posting in this forum as part of the wider range of sanctions that should dissuade errant pk'ers from using them as target practice.

Thats a fair point Norm and well put. Obviously it pays to be prepared and to accept the risks before going into a pk map. That said, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong in non-pk guilds actively using the deterrent factor of posting in this forum as part of the wider range of sanctions that should dissuade errant pk'ers from using them as target practice.

Note: Bolding done by me.

I dare to disagree. If you look at this forums rules (quoted below, I hate scrolling up), especially rule 3, you will see that your statement is wrong. All posts violating this rule are being and will be removed.

Disputes Forum Rules.

****Any posts and/or entire threads NOT adhering to these rules can and will be deleted.****

****These rules can and probably will continue to be updated and improved upon as time goes on and we see how this goes. Please make it a point to read them before posting.****

1. All initial posts (the post that starts the thread) MUST include valid proof such as a screenshot or unedited logs. Any accusation without proof will immediately be deleted. Repeat transgressions WILL be addressed.

2. As always, nonsense posts, spam, off-topic, "lol"'s and name-calling posts will be deleted.

3. PK-related complaints will be deleted unless the issue is about lying, luring, and/or scamming, and is the main issue, not the getting PK'd. Again proof IS required up front.

4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated.

5. All Eternal Land Forum rules still apply.

6. Any issues that involve breaking of the official game rules need to be posted either in the Abuse forum section or sent via a #abuse report ingame.