Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Usl

Trouble from below

Trouble from below

Strange tidings are coming from the Dwarven Miners Guild... members have been reporting of strange growls heard from the depths in both Seridia and Irilion, mysterious collapses of new tunnels being dug, and a few workers have gone missing without traces.

The Guild Council has launched an inquiry... but the inquiry party disappeared on their first inspection - except for a single survivor... shocked, trembling, babbling, the poor wreck of a dwarf keeps repeating: "No... not there... no... not there..."

You like trouble? Then, be prepared. Something will start breeding in the mines, caves, and underground places of Draia. Caves in Seridia will be capped as announced in-game; caves in Irilion are for you to explore.

We will have a contest in the middle of the invasion... details will be posted in due time.

There was no cap mentioned in-game.

#Message from Usl: The Dwarven Miners Guild reports that caves on Seridia are being targeted by rabid creatures as well... beware of dark places! [OOC: a/d cap at 80 on C1]

For me it wasn't so great, the entire time I was checking places but by the end I killed 3 monsters total. Maybe there can be some hints for the next cave/underground invasion.

Directions on underground could have been clearer - some storage is underground and since some storage is underground it was questionable if it could be invaded.

Need more control over event when some are just making remarks to get attention - got as bad as channel 6.

I had lots of fun - thanks! ~340 kills from invasion :pickaxe: but then again I am currently just below the cap, and couldn't get anyone to join me in a certain cave for a good while!

Usl - my logs show that The_Knight posted his comment on caps about 25 minutes before your announcement of them ;)

edit: spelling :/

Edited by Riphath

Great Invasion :)

doinwerk.png

ina-1.png

Damn, that looks extremely fun! Shame I couldn't be there for it :( it seems that i miss ALL of the massive invasions.v I hope i will get one soon!!!

-- Ki11a