Eternal Lands Official Forums
candi

about sunnyd

To all who have responded with warm thoughts and well wishes for all. Our family would like to thank each of you very much. She was laid to rest today. And i surely will miss her the most as she was not just my cuz she was also my sister and friend in life. And as she was also using a service dog named bouncer. I thought she would very much like to see her stuff go for a good cause. (bouncer now in my possession)

Candi

Sorry again - i truely feel for you... :(

Although, Entropy,

"So why did she log in from the same IP after the death?"

have you nothing else to say...

Edited by Jeditotalwar

So why did she log in from the same IP after the death?

Candi donated her storage to the Annual Raffle thingy, Sunny since her accident had been helped by the Disability Assistance Dogs society (or something very similar).

There are no words that can express my feelings on losing such a wonderful friend who was always supportive of others even though she was going through so much personally. And there are definitely no words that can alleviate your pain and that of the other members of Sunny's family. God bless you all.

it's not unlikely that a relative knew she played, and knew how much she enjoyed the game, and her guild, and realised the guild and other friends she may have had would want to know about this sad event.

Don´t see why anyone would make something like this up.

Strength to all SunnyD´s friends and relatives. I didn´t know her but I know how upsetting it can be to lose an online friend or guildie so sudden.

To all who have responded with warm thoughts and well wishes for all. Our family would like to thank each of you very much. She was laid to rest today. And i surely will miss her the most as she was not just my cuz she was also my sister and friend in life. And as she was also using a service dog named bouncer. I thought she would very much like to see her stuff go for a good cause. (bouncer now in my possession)

Candi

Why not, the login came probably from her own computer by relatives, looking through her stuff, thats not uncommon.

In fact should be done in such cases at any rate. Added to the fact that candi made the quote i put in earlier in this thread

there should really be no subprise that someone logged in allready as the raffle her inventory was to be donated to (as her service dog was a joy in her life) in relation to her death, especially if someone like candi has announced to "donate" it..

Please Radu, the way your words are worded is not appropriate for such a thread like this. You are a resourceful l person and should have other ways to contact the people who are informing us about it.

Edited by vinoveritas

Candi

Why not, the login came probably from her own computer by relatives, looking through her stuff, thats not uncommon.

In fact should be done in such cases at any rate. Added to the fact that candi made the quote i put in earlier in this thread

there should really be no subprise that someone logged in allready as the raffle her inventory was to be donated to (as her service dog was a joy in her life) in relation to her death, especially if someone like candi has announced to "donate" it..

Please Radu the way your words are not appropriate for such a thread like this. You are a resourceful l person and should have other ways to contact the people who are informing us about it.

Exactly Vino!

Surely Entropy understood that a relative probably loged in from her computer and i really feel that he should not have posted something like that, on a page dedicated to Sunny..

Surely Entropy understood that a relative probably loged in from her computer and i really feel that he should not have posted something like that, on a page dedicated to Sunny..

Umm, I didn't.

Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure this information is real, it wouldn't be the first time people lie on the internets.

Anyway, condolences to the family and friends, it is always sad to hear about players dying.

Very sad to hear... there are no words. close or not close friends...

She has got a great reputation. will be in our thougths forever

condolences to her friends and family

Umm, I didn't.

Nevertheless, I wanted to make sure this information is real, it wouldn't be the first time people lie on the internets.

Anyway, condolences to the family and friends, it is always sad to hear about players dying.

Okay, i know some people lie, it is just that you came out with it on its own, without showing any sympathy at all..

Thought it was inappropriate.

So sad to hear this bad news :( I talked few times with Sunny and she was so nice always. Rest in peac dear Sunny, you will be always in our hearts!

My condoleances tot her family and her friends!

Mussie

I knew her briefly. We talked about cooking and such. She was a nice gal. I hope her and Devani get to chill together. Devani was a nice gal too.

RIP SunnyD , sry to see yet another one gone and i will miss the little chats we use to have meeting in same places where we use to harv..etc.. :cry:

Omg, I recently discovered forums, had NO idea there was a thread for Tammy (sunnyD). Just want to say I love you, girl, my bff in EL :D You will forever be in my heart. It's been a month now and not a single day passes without a tear and a smile for you. May you Rest In Paradise!