Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tico

Invance - only for a few

Hi all..

Im here to complain that i will almost never be able to join an Invance...

Why??

Because it occurs everyday in @ the same time (about 3-6 pm in brazilian time -3GMT), and its when im at work and cannot log in.

I went on one in the weekend and it was realy fun but.

So please i ask you to think about it. Running something like this always on the same daytime everyday is realy unfair to all players... ppl on different timezones will never be able to join it.

I heard some guys saying on #6 that its due to lack of players in different time. But this is no excuse for not having it IMO.

My proposal is to have a fixed schedule on different day times, something like that:

Monday -> 5 AM GMT

Tuesday ->10 AM GMT

Wednesday -> 3PM GMT

Thursday -> 8 PM GMT

Fryday -> 12PM GMT

Well if some day there is not enoght ppl to run one, their bad, so they cant go cause there arent enought ppl online. I realy doubt it will happen.

Anyways... Im ansking here for a chance to all EL player base be able to enjoy the funniest thing in game atm.

In no chance im complaining cause some are getting 3M xp/week easily.

So please think carefully about it and share your toughts.

Best regards

Tico

I too havent been able to do one yet Tico, they always start at 3am Australian time, totally impossibe for me :( Something needs to done to fix this.

I believe Radu needs to run it manually so you are limited by his schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I know how are you feeling.

Try read this, we were trying to solve this issue already:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=55551

See especially radu's response.

This can help you - I know he cannot be online 24/7 but I bet that if you gather enough people and settle time and tell him, I think radu would try to run one for you.

That's how it was possible to get one 100+ in European evening 3 times in a row - we were gathering people for 2-3 hours before - sometimes time wasn't nice for everyone waiting because we had to wait for radu to get online and start it, which was too late for some already unfortunatelly.

Till the invances get automated/randomized, this can be at least a chance also for your timezone :medieval:

Good luck!

I am online for like 17 hours a day (sometimes AFK, but will usually check the game every 30 minutes or so, unless if I am away from home).

I never got a request for an invance, with a team, except during 'prime time'.

I think there is a limit (like one invance per day), thats why people don't ask you outside prime time.

Btw, yesterday we asked and assembled a small team (it was really hard to find person to tank MB/ID, we had to call Lelugo in real life, and he ended up tanking all MB/ID) in a very short time, outside "prime time" and we managed to finish it.

It was really really hard, and a lot of fun, since the NDD's in the old days i had not that much fun in EL.

Unfortunately I still had to miss it, was logged in but had to cook, however it was great to see one happen at this different time. It was very short notice otherwise I may have been able to go. I could have gone in and missed the first 20-30mins or so, but I dont think thats allowed and also would not have been fair to the others. Hope there will be more even if an hour earlier :) ,gratz to the team.

Hi all,

As most of you know by now, I can run the invances now as well.

If anybody is interested and will participate, who has NOT yet been able to participate at all, please post here what level and what time frame is good for you. Try to offer several time frames if possible to increase your chances of making sure there are enough other people to join you. (Also any additional time zone conversion you can offer is great, such as UTC or even to my US-EST (daylight saving time in effect) is helpful too ;) )

Please do not post if you are just being greedy and want an invance every day. Only post if you are having a serious scheduling conflict due to time zones and similar and haven't been able to participate at all.

Hi all,

As most of you know by now, I can run the invances now as well.

If anybody is interested and will participate, who has NOT yet been able to participate at all, please post here what level and what time frame is good for you. Try to offer several time frames if possible to increase your chances of making sure there are enough other people to join you. (Also any additional time zone conversion you can offer is great, such as UTC or even to my US-EST (daylight saving time in effect) is helpful too ;) )

Please do not post if you are just being greedy and want an invance every day. Only post if you are having a serious scheduling conflict due to time zones and similar and haven't been able to participate at all.

Thank you for asking the question. I normally get on game after 6pm central usa Monday - Friday On or around on weekends all day to early evenings.

Edited by beasley1

Thank you for asking the question. I normally get on game after 6pm csd Monday - Friday On or around on weekends all day to early evenings.

Ok am i correct that you are in Northern Territory, Australia?

If so, that puts you 13.5 hours ahead of me. Which means that your 6pm is my 4:30am?

How late do you stay up?

Even within Australia there are several different time zones, here in Queensland its +10 GMT.

(Anytime from 11am to midnight my time is good for me) RL permitting of course

Edited by Starlite

Hey

Bit late to response, but usually the new invance starts at 3-4 am my time, hardly get chance to go. Well same goes for invasion too, same late hours which is not possible for us to take part. Not to mention i am 15 hours online daily but not possible to stay up 24 hours lol.

Hope u guys fix this, we like to have fun too

well as far i recall i have been to 3-4 invance till now.

Edited by violater

Hey

Bit late to response, but usually the new invance starts at 3-4 am my time, hardly get chance to go. Well same goes for invasion too, same late hours which is not possible for us to take part. Not to mention i am 15 hours online daily but not possible to stay up 24 hours lol.

What is your timezone?

Hey

What is your timezone?

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +5:30 hours

i am here online from 10 am to 1 am

Aislinn to answer your question to Bease, she and I are both in the central USA, thus at this time of year the time is GMT -5. I have noticed your efforts to make the invances happen during different time zones (very much appreciated), and i also understand that they are run when the majority of people are ingame. That being said, all the talk in ch6 and elsewhere about the Ameicans getting all the good invances/invasions/days, is imo just so much bs. The time of day when the majority of those things happen is between the hours of 1300GMT and 09:00GMT. The Americans that benefit from most of those are people who are either students, not working, or can play from work. Many of us do not have that luxury.

While I love the invances, before they were introduced, when the invasions would happen between those hours, those of us here could at least enjoy cleaning up the remaining mobs. It usually cost me several invasion meters/lots of pk arrows (I cannot tank dragons), and a few rostos, but at least we could get a team together and hunt them down. Now I find myself logging in doing dailies and maybe hunting Lenny. It's getting rather boring now :(

beasley1: 6pm to ? weeknights, "all day" on weekends (I'll estimate 9am to 6pm), which translates to my time 4:30am to ? weekdays, and 7:30pm to 4:30am my time on weekends (13.5 hrs ahead of me)

6 pm to 9pm weeknights, again I'll guesstimate that "all day" translates to around 9am to 6pm on weekends which is 7pm to 10pm my time and 10am til...(1 hour behind me). That's easy enough.

Starlite: 11am to midnight, which is 9pm to 10am my time. (14 hrs ahead of me)

Violater: 10am to 1am, which is 12:30am to 3:30pm my time (9.5 hrs ahead of me)

Now, assuming that's correct:

1. I need a cutoff time from beasley1 for his weekdays.

2. Are there others at your levels (I think you three are all 120+?) who would want to participate as well when it works for you guys? As I've pointed out, it makes no sense to run them if only 3 people want to participate. Also I know some people were staying up way past usual hours to help some of these invances get off the ground. You have to remember this can't be counted on all the time. My advice to you three, especially beasley1 on the weekdays, is to work yourselves to find people who might be regularly interested who naturally fall into your time preferences.

Another thing, I could just start running them randomly and see how the chips fall that way.

Aislinn to answer your question to Bease, she and I are both in the central USA, thus at this time of year the time is GMT -5.

Arrrrgh csd timezone came up in my search as Northern Territory Australia. Bah. And he edited his post. *sighs*

Blackhawk and myself are also available when momr and bease are and would love to see some ran in that timezone

Blackhawk and myself are also available when momr and bease are and would love to see some ran in that timezone

Could you be more specific with times please? And your timezones (or locations).

We are both normally on 6pm -2 am EST Tuesday - saturdays, And all day Sunday & Monday from 10am -midnight

Btw thank you I know.this isn't easy.

We are both normally on 6pm -2 am EST Tuesday - saturdays, And all day Sunday & Monday from 10am -midnight

Btw thank you I know.this isn't easy.

Aislinn - Thank you so much for atleast talking to us about this. I am normally on until 9pm central time USA most evenings. And I do agree with Momr that cleaning up invasions is worth while doing and those seem to be gone. Any thing that can be done is greatly appreciated. This cant be easy. Thank you!!

Also, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you can also hang out in #jc 6 or the appropriate channel for your invance level to keep informed of what's going on.

The channel protocol is:

40-60 ----- #jc 4060

60-80 ----- #jc 6080

80-100----- #jc 80100

100-120----#jc 100120

120-200----#jc 120200 (this group is channel challenged though)

120-200----#jc 120200 (this group is channel challenged though)

ahahhaha awesome :D

i need to get back into EL to come play in chan :D