[15:29:17] Slash: can't be pr0 at scamming

[15:29:20] PandemiC: want me to make that into OSOMN

[15:29:23] PandemiC: sure

[15:29:25] PandemiC: thnx

[15:29:26] PandemiC: log off

[15:29:39] Slash: noob

[PandemiC @ 6]: I dont scam, Slash, but yes i tried to while fuking drunk

Edited by evilmangopie

Pandemic was drunk it's that simple. He has borrowed tons of stuff from ppl including a nmt and has always returned it. He has given everything he had to help ppl. Blackbeard please crawl back under your rock or one of your 7 alts you try to bypass mutes with.

Edited by Caliphear

Pandemic was drunk it's that simple.

Regret to say its not the only incident involving Pandemic. A few days ago our guild had him and another of your guildies (Jay) showering expletives and witless junk over #ig trying to provoke some sort of response. Needless to say we blanked them and, not unreasonably, have placed your guild on #ig block until we get some assurance that this isn't going to be a regular occurance.

As with the scamming, this kind of behavior seems totally out of character, at least for the Pandemic I knew. Whilst we had our differences from time to time, he always seemed a pretty honorable and decent guy who could be trusted. I don't keep up on who sells what char, but his recent behavior suggests this is not the same player. Maybe someone could confirm ?

However, regardless of whether it is or is not the same player, attempting to scam someone in the manner suggested by the the chat log is a fairly deceitful and dishonorable act. However its also a profoundly stupid thing to do for someone with an otherwise good reputation. If it is the same old Pandemic (and I really hope it isn't) I feel more sad for him than annoyed.

Blackbeard please crawl back under your rock or one of your 7 alts you try to bypass mutes with.
Face it Caliphear, even if all 7 alts were magic dwarves, it'd take a damn sight more than that to turn you into Snow White. Edited by themuntdregger

I'm going to posting restrict the two of you if you can't stop turning every thread into a personal flame fest.

I'm going to posting restrict the two of you if you can't stop turning every thread into a personal flame fest.

please delete this thread, the guy apologized for it and over half the comments are flames :)

ty

Pandemic is still the same person. Has not been traded, sold, or anything of the sort. As the guy he tried to scam said, he has apologized and no scamming took place. As for anything KO'd does to TKN it's because you're brod tagged.

As for anything KO'd does to TKN it's because you're brod tagged.

I'll confine my comments here as Aislinn does indeed have a point. However, I think it fair to say that your statement does gives rise to some fairly legitimate concerns which, (I hope) she'll understand and forgive me for airing.

As far as brod-tagging is concerned, by all means "brod-away". Regardless of whatever strange and perverse reason you might have for targeting an entirely peaceful non-pk guild, its still perfectly within the game rules. However, TKN is large and diverse guild which you (of all ppl) should be aware includes players under the age of 16, and others whom its neither fair or appropriate to have exposed to a drunken tirade of four letter sexual expletives. Surely, brod-tagging does not justify that ????

If you really feel the need to encourage members of your guild pass on "birthday greetings" to me in that manner, far better that you ask them to use PM for obvious and sensible reasons. However, tbh, i'd really rather you resisted the temptation to give out my birth date to members of your guild in the first place.

Edited by themuntdregger

I cant speak for his interactions with other players but pandemic has been a friend of mine for awhile and has been trusted with hundreds of thousands of gc of stuff by me and my wife over past year. good dude imo

In which case, maybe lucky for you (assuming you are from Caliphear's guild) that I don't interpret 'brod tag' the same way. Last time I checked, it was just a meaningless threat thrown around by minor league outlaw guilds and 'pk weenies', involving a weapon that has entirely no effect outside of pk zones.

If you're saying that the definition has since been extended to include drunken idiots abusing #ig, it's hardly going to make my 'el life' a misery. However, I doubt if getting themselves (and the rest of their guild) brown tagged and bot banned as a result is going to improve their 'el life' much.

Edit: for appalling typo and radar signature

Edited by themuntdregger

Perhaps the bots should all be fitted with breathalyzers, with anyone failing a test being banned for 24 hours. This would save a lot of time & trouble banning characters when they are drunk, then unbanning them the next day when they have sobered up and apologised to all concerned.

drunk shouldn't = banned, i've managed to not attempt to scam during any of my numerous drunken logins :P

Yea, but your from New Zealand or something.

drunk shouldn't = banned, i've managed to not attempt to scam during any of my numerous drunken logins :P

Eeeks! Now you've done it, you better run now! :lurker::laugh:

WHERE'S MY KNIFE

My bad..... Australia. I will try to find Men At Work on the radio to make us even

Try this instead

There should be a 'like' button or something for this :D