Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mauler

I'm 120-130 a/d and I cant join ANY instance/invance.

Ok, how about this:

I want to see a group of 8 120-140 players do that instance, with my own eyes. If it is indeed too hard, I will make you a 120-140 instance.

The question is, do such a big group make any profit from the instance. However I will gladly join this experiment, just for fun. :icon13:

The question is, do such a big group make any profit from the instance. However I will gladly join this experiment, just for fun. :icon13:

Can't see if we don't test :)

Hi,

I'm not in that range yet (115/116 a/d atm) but I'm not a bad ranger. (both perks, full AP, level 62)

If you need a ranger for this instance and you can't find anyone in the 120-140 range, I would surely join for this test.

The only monsters I can melee in this instance are nasparliu, ACW and Jegos, but only one per time.

My mule has level 12, but I don't have max emu yet.

So if you could need me for this test, just pm me. :bow_arrow:

Edited by forum_andy

We need at least level 120, but thanks for the offer.

Radu,

Honestly I would like to see Andy as a ranger instead of another 120-140 fighter. Besides I am also bellow 120s and was hoping I can go as ranger too. We could both make life easier for fighters with our Elvens :bow_arrow:

My proposition is 6-8 people team in which there will be 2 pure rangers. However it is up to you to decide who will be in the team.

PS. Andy you liar, you are level 63! :evilgrin:

I am 134/139 I can join in.

I think its pretty much the same thing as saying 60-80 ppl could do the 80-100 instance if they were 6-8. Im pretty sure it will cost more to make it through the instance(if we even get the bula down<.<) than what you earn, but yes its worth a try.

Just tell what time and I gladly help testing!

Edited by Dannus(Swe)

Radu,

Honestly I would like to see Andy as a ranger instead of another 120-140 fighter. Besides I am also bellow 120s and was hoping I can go as ranger too. We could both make life easier for fighters with our Elvens :bow_arrow:

My proposition is 6-8 people team in which there will be 2 pure rangers. However it is up to you to decide who will be in the team.

I think we all know that rangers will pwn the icy/bula. The problem is can high 130s survive long enough to tank them.

IMHO no need to run an instance - I am max for this - 141 / 139 - I can 'survive' evrything but those 2 - simply get a few guys into kf and summon an icy and see how soon we die :) - same with a bula.

We had an update: "Increased the pr0 instance entry level to 120"

I missed that :omg: , sorry for trouble and thank you Raistlin for letting me know.

Good luck on instance!

Radu,

I think we all know that rangers will pwn the icy/bula. The problem is can high 130s survive long enough to tank them.

IMHO no need to run an instance - I am max for this - 141 / 139 - I can 'survive' evrything but those 2 - simply get a few guys into kf and summon an icy and see how soon we die :) - same with a bula.

I think it can be done at our lvls with some teamwork. When low on mana next can harm etc and you let it go around. What I think though is that it will take ages to complete+ the drops wont cover the costs. But one never know before trying, so if Radu says he wanna see it tested and if then not working he will implent 120-140 we should really do our best and test it out.

I think that with the new meds tanking will become much easier, especially for those who get some rationality. And people can take turns tanking.

actually doing pro instance for 120-140 is really easy, even for 4-5 man, but, u need tons resources and so, no profit= no interest going there= ppl will still stop training b4 120 cap

can... 40-60 a/d join the 80-100 and survive nicely (and even BE ACCEPTED?) don't think so. so why should 120 a/d only be able to join those who kill icys n stuff... even with the new meds - we want to actually enjoy ourselves and not dread instances like most other lvls :/

Hi, I would like to come too with the 8 ppl team with few supplies like eva, emp, boost pots. Wont be helping in the kill, but would like to watch it if u all allow me to take part .

The 120-140 instance is in the Test Server. We just completed it with a 5 men team (being the weaker me with 118/122 a/d). Go, check and test it ;)

Map: Mountain Instance

Number of maps available: 2

Number of players: 5-9

A/D range: 120/140

Cooldown: 160 hours

Duration: 180 minutes

Waves:

1) 60 Arctic Chimeran

2) 35 Nasparliu

3) 4 Black Dragon

4) 1 Bulangiu

5) 2 Labagiu

Note: since this is in the test server and was the first run, part of this can be changed.

4cd78bd16226fa1e603a8cd496e41efeo.png

Edited by dipi

the last 2 Labagiu will be replaced with 2 Cocaral tho. We wouldn't have made it then.

We had 5 deaths (iirc) and radu was nice enough to respawn one of our tanks 2 times :)

We will need some better tactics or stronger players to finish it with the Cocarals, but it should be doable :)

It was great fun tho!

Edited by Nidan

Looks like you already had strong people and still had 5 deaths o0. Maybe its still to hard for a small team, does anyone one have a rough idea of how many people are needed :confused:

Edited by Starlite

They only had 1 low level mule I think. With more or better mules they'd get more supplies in and probably be ok. I don't know what the alternate waves will be, but this sounds do-able to me.