Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
loir

New instavasion summary

I haven't been able to find much official information written down about the new instavasions, so I thought I'd summarise what I've been able to gather. If anything is incorrect please post corrections, or add new information. If the information is repeated somewhere else feel free to delete this.

- The goal is to keep the creatures out of the city

- There are 5 ranges 40-59, 60-79, 80-99, 100-119, and 120+

- probably require 15-20 people to be successful

- if successful everyone receives an a/d xp bonus

- They are started from the MM battle hall and each person needs 2 amber to enter.

- They must be started manually by radu. (pm him at least 1 day in advance when you have team ready and scheduled)

- If you die you go to C2 underworld, but you may re-enter by returning to MM, but no amber required for re-entry

- If you die you leave a db unless you have a rosto

That's about all I have.

edited to add info from replys

Edited by loir

I haven't been able to find much official information written down about the new instavasions, so I thought I'd summarise what I've been able to gather. If anything is incorrect please post corrections, or add new information. If the information is repeated somewhere else feel free to delete this.

- There are 5 ranges 40-59, 60-79, 80-99, 100-119, and 120+

- probably require 15-20 people to be successful

- if successful everyone receives an a/d xp bonus

- They are started from the MM battle hall and each person need 2 amber to enter.

- They must be started manually by radu. (pm him at least 1 day in advance when you have team ready and scheduled)

- If you die you go to C2 underworld, but you may re-enter by returning to MM, but no amber required for re-entry

- If you die you leave a db

That's about all I have.

So Rosto,s dont work???

other important info:

1. It is on the iscalrith map so you will take cold damage so use appropriate gear.
  2. You can go to storage which takes you to the regular storage in the game to restock
  3. if you do not have Yeti ignore, do not leave the storage without mm. use tele rings or ess to tele back to naralik or mm re-enter the battle hall and the instance
  4. It is a very good idea to take snares and place them outside the gate to catch mobs so they dont get passed you
  5. Use AT LEAST 2 fighters at the gate to protect it all times.
  6. You can range from the walls of the city and be mostly safe. But make sure you are helping or it's a ban.