Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caliphear

Pro/Dangieras - scammer so beware

One of my guildies had given DanGieras 10k of water essence to mix for him to give him exp. Since dan was a guildie he thought nothing of it. days later the character Pro #ig'd our guild saying it was DanGieras. Odd since Dan assured me he had no alts etc when i asked him questions when he asked to join KO'd.

A few days ago i noticed Pro selling water ess and ewe on market and i pm'd him saying my guildie would like the ess or the ing back since it had been a while. He said he wasnt Dan but agreed to tell dan to log on and give me the stuff.

DanG finaly logged on yesterday and a fellow guildie asked for the items. DanG logged on and off a few times not answering then finaly said he wasnt dan. so we asked who he was he wouldnt answer, we aked him what character dan was playing he said he didnt know and that the character dangieras did not have any water essence or ingredients. So at the least this player is a scammer if not trading between 2 characters (illegal multi). He would log on dan and beg for stuff to mix and when told no would log off.

We have booted him from KO'd but i would strongly advise no one to allow either of these characters to mix items for them. Or trust them in any way.

One of my guildies had given DanGieras 10k of water essence to mix for him to give him exp. Since dan was a guildie he thought nothing of it. days later the character Pro #ig'd our guild saying it was DanGieras. Odd since Dan assured me he had no alts etc when i asked him questions when he asked to join KO'd.

A few days ago i noticed Pro selling water ess and ewe on market and i pm'd him saying my guildie would like the ess or the ing back since it had been a while. He said he wasnt Dan but agreed to tell dan to log on and give me the stuff.

DanG finaly logged on yesterday and a fellow guildie asked for the items. DanG logged on and off a few times not answering then finaly said he wasnt dan. so we asked who he was he wouldnt answer, we aked him what character dan was playing he said he didnt know and that the character dangieras did not have any water essence or ingredients. So at the least this player is a scammer if not trading between 2 characters (illegal multi). He would log on dan and beg for stuff to mix and when told no would log off.

We have booted him from KO'd but i would strongly advise no one to allow either of these characters to mix items for them. Or trust them in any way.

Given that you're only a new,and still very small guild, having two of your guildies revealed as scammers in the last two weeks (this guy and Pandemic) seems very unlucky, if not unusual. Still, thanks for passing on the info, and I confirm the char is banned from all TKN bots and placed on our 'beware list'.

Edited by themuntdregger