Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
konec

Entreri blocked neno, then lured us to wrong map

Ok, I'm sorry for telling this, but once you're doing neno hunt, watch out once you see Entreri around.

We were tracking neno for ~2 hours with 2 teleports and when we "had" neno in dp, neno fortunately went on the trail near fr room, when we locked him there entreri was around and got inside, we asked him kindly more than once to leave, even my guildie traded him teleport essences and entreri teleported out, but in ~5 mins he was back and blocked the trail again.

Then Nenorocit teleported {because obviously he was blocked there} then we split to known maps and I went to sewers, where i fortunately found Neno. At the same time i saw a post on chan 6 that neno be in glacmor {posted by entreri}, then I got pm from entreri as well, saying "our" neno is in glac, I asked for loc, Entreri said near fire place.

Then I was sure, i'll be writing this, I can provide screenies/chat logs messages both showing the same. Entreri on purpose blocked neno in dp, while we had neno trapped/working on bombing him, then told me Neno is in glac, even though he knew Neno was in sewers, because obviously he appeared there a litle while after i did.

Then we were so bad and blocked Neno there, hoping it would teleport, after about 15 minutes when their couple of trops disappeared we left Neno for them. It was impossible to trust that it wasn't done on purpose.

Konec.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/entreri.jpg/

Obviously, Neno is not in glac...

Ok, I'm sorry for telling this, but once you're doing neno hunt, watch out once you see Entreri around.

We were tracking neno for ~2 hours with 2 teleports and when we "had" neno in dp, neno fortunately went on the trail near fr room, when we locked him there entreri was around and got inside, we asked him kindly more than once to leave, even my guildie traded him teleport essences and entreri teleported out, but in ~5 mins he was back and blocked the trail again.

Then Nenorocit teleported {because obviously he was blocked there} then we split to known maps and I went to sewers, where i fortunately found Neno. At the same time i saw a post on chan 6 that neno be in glacmor {posted by entreri}, then I got pm from entreri as well, saying "our" neno is in glac, I asked for loc, Entreri said near fire place.

Then I was sure, i'll be writing this, I can provide screenies/chat logs messages both showing the same. Entreri on purpose blocked neno in dp, while we had neno trapped/working on bombing him, then told me Neno is in glac, even though he knew Neno was in sewers, because obviously he appeared there a litle while after i did.

Then we were so bad and blocked Neno there, hoping it would teleport, after about 15 minutes when their couple of trops disappeared we left Neno for them. It was impossible to trust that it wasn't done on purpose.

Konec.

First of all Konec you have proved to be doing nothing more than farming the neno and have had many altercations between our teams. You have ticked off most of the ppl who arent in your guild who have tried to help you and when we were kind enough to allow you to join OUR hunt you were bossy and rude.

The neno is not HOLY property for one and you farm it 24/7 and have also taken it when we had lost it. So stop trying to act a victim. As for this particular neno, you are not allowed to block pathways or bridges etc and must move if someone comes which you refused to do. I was in the sewers when the neno spawned and i called entreri there because he is also part of our team. When you entered the sewers you know i was there and you even blocked him with me to trap him. It was you and your guild who decided to be rude and take claim when we were trying to work with you since WE found the neno there. Multiple times entreri asked you to please move when you pinned the neno to try and force it to Telie. You even admit you did it maliciously. So tbh i see YOU as being the problem here. not the victim. You are just mad its one less stone you can try to sell. Its a shame Entreri had to resort to callin a mod because of you not being a team player.As for Entreri saying it ws in glac.. reno did the same to me when i asked in 6 where the neno was when someone said they found it.

We let the neno use the stone for the community since you claim finja, binky, maxine, cajun_belle and myself never use them for everyone. If thats the case where do all the stones come from? Isnt it also us who orchestrate the global quest? and kill the badaran which uses a stone for the community?

Get over trying to take ownership of the neno because just as every other thing in this game.. no one person or guild or even team owns it.Learn to play with others instead of trying to bully ppl. In the end you get treated as you treat others.

Edited by Caliphear

Konec.

First of all Konec you have proved to be doing nothing more than farming the neno and have had many altercations between our teams. You have ticked off most of the ppl who arent in your guild who have tried to help you and when we were kind enough to allow you to join OUR hunt you were bossy and rude.

The neno is not HOLY property for one and you farm it 24/7 and have also taken it when we had lost it. So stop trying to act a victim. As for this particular neno, you are not allowed to block pathways or bridges etc and must move if someone comes which you refused to do. I was in the sewers when the neno spawned and i called entreri there because he is also part of our team. When you entered the sewers you know i was there and you even blocked him with me to trap him. It was you and your guild who decided to be rude and take claim when we were trying to work with you since WE found the neno there. Multiple times entreri asked you to please move when you pinned the neno to try and force it to Telie. You even admit you did it maliciously. So tbh i see YOU as being the problem here. not the victim. You are just mad its one less stone you can try to sell. Its a shame Entreri had to resort to callin a mod because of you not being a team player.As for Entreri saying it ws in glac.. reno did the same to me when i asked in 6 where the neno was when someone said they found it.

We let the neno use the stone for the community since you claim finja, binky, maxine, cajun_belle and myself never use them for everyone. If thats the case where do all the stones come from? Isnt it also us who orchestrate the global quest? and kill the badaran which uses a stone for the community?

Get over trying to take ownership of the neno because just as every other thing in this game.. no one person or guild or even team owns it.Learn to play with others instead of trying to bully ppl. In the end you get treated as you treat others.

That hunt with you in PV - a lot of people were there and I DID NOT acted in a good way, that I'm Sorry for, altough i did not meant it in wrong way - again Sorry for that.

To the thing we "took" your neno. Your team logged off when neno was announced on 6 to be in glacmor. I know it was due radu asking people to come to test server to try out new instances/invasions thing but even after annoucment {he's in glacmor} we kept mixing for at least 1 more hour, because it was a joule day used by Aislar which we thank for!

During that time noone was on neno. Then we started to search all maps and luckily we found Neno in portland and trapped him there, then you came back and told that you had him down {btw. it was down not more than to 4.7k hp} which is from 5k not really a lot... I don't understand "having" neno with logging out and it was not a short lag. You were off for at least 2 hours.

With the thing we don't let other people help, you may ask Angler, Bat17, even Cajun_belle hunted neno with me recently, Serenity, Ovi, Finja, Malameo, Candi, Marty, Pr0yx and others from czech guild as well that we helped them with neno hunt as well as they did help us. And in the sewers last night I really wanted to hunt it with you, that's why I firstly blocked it with you, then teled to the other side so it couldn't leave while others were on their ways, but once Entreri appeared in sewers I was done there. I doubt anyone else would continue with him while beeing treated in that way before.

The "blocking" thing was not really a blocking - at first it was possible to leave on the wall through the other side, second Entreri showed he'd got no problem with teleporting as he teleported to neno while being locked between us and we offered teleport essences to anyone who wanted to leave. We did the blocking on purpose and really wanted it to tele, because Entreri has done nearly the same to us as well.

Talking about selling stones, I have NEVER sold any of the stones that we got from nenorocit. We started few already and more will come.

btw. Wasn't it you who was selling summoner's day stone on market? Then call me this..

Edited by konec

We have never cried about you taking a neno and we have even stopped looking and walked away if we found you had it. Yes the day in pv you acted badly but that was not the only time. i will not drag ppl into this by stating names but more than you know are done helping you because of your attitude.

As far as selling the summoners stone, it was not sold, it was traded for a stone that our team would get at least some use out of since none of us summon it was traded to a summoner for a joules. Call us selfish for wanting for once a stone we could benefit from. And also check bots and see who is selling them. You will find them on your friends bot. but it's neither here nor there and idc what you do with your stones. My whole point is for you to stop being rude to ppl and have some consideration of other ppl in the game who might want to hunt the neno also.

As far as entreri goes he didnt make you lose the neno., he didnt bagjump it, he did nothing wrong but ask you to move. I really dont see your dispute here other than being mad because he asked you to move? Or because he said the neno was in glac when it wasnt? Thats not luring btw and also not illegal.

We have never cried about you taking a neno and we have even stopped looking and walked away if we found you had it. Yes the day in pv you acted badly but that was not the only time. i will not drag ppl into this by stating names but more than you know are done helping you because of your attitude.

As far as selling the summoners stone, it was not sold, it was traded for a stone that our team would get at least some use out of since none of us summon it was traded to a summoner for a joules. Call us selfish for wanting for once a stone we could benefit from. And also check bots and see who is selling them. You will find them on your friends bot. but it's neither here nor there and idc what you do with your stones. My whole point is for you to stop being rude to ppl and have some consideration of other ppl in the game who might want to hunt the neno also.

As far as entreri goes he didnt make you lose the neno., he didnt bagjump it, he did nothing wrong but ask you to move. I really dont see your dispute here other than being mad because he asked you to move? Or because he said the neno was in glac when it wasnt? Thats not luring btw and also not illegal.

Entreri stepped in the trail where neno was trapped, we asked him to leave the trail, then white gave him tele essies, Entreri teleported away and went out, after around 5 mins he was back again on same spot inside the trail blocking neno moves. I never said he's done smth ilegal, if it was i'd post this in other forum section. But we just treated him later on the same way he treated us. And I wanted to let everyone know of his behavior. In the end it was us who left neno, before neno teleported. We would never block neno in sewers like that, if Entreri didn't handle us the way he did.

I really dont see your dispute here other than being mad because he [Enteri] asked you to move? Or because he said the neno was in glac when it wasnt? Thats not luring btw and also not illegal.

Not sure how you're defining luring but, if you accept that it essentially describes an act in which one party attempts to deliberately mislead another in a particular direction, then lying about the location of a valuable mob in order to conceal its location from other players would reasonably seem to fit the bill.

Whilst its not the classic form of luring which we're used to seeing in EL, the only difference between Entreri luring ppl away from the neno and, you luring them into DPA for the purposes of possibly getting your buddy Newhope to jump them outside the no-drop zone, would seem simply to be the small matter of direction in which the poor unwitting victim is being encouraged to travel.

True, its not against the rules, however, neither is it compulsory that everyone becomes a victim. Hence, why this forum allows for the exploits of scammers, bag-jumpers, beggers, serpers, (and not least lurers) to be published here so as the rest of us can know exactly who to avoid and why.

Edited by themuntdregger

the only difference between Entreri luring ppl away from the neno and, you luring them into DPA for the purposes of possibly getting your buddy Newhope to jump them outside the no-drop zone, would seem simply to be the small matter of direction in which the poor unwitting victim is being encouraged to travel.

I think the negative consequences to the luree of those 2 situations don't really compare.

the only difference between Entreri luring ppl away from the neno and, you luring them into DPA for the purposes of possibly getting your buddy Newhope to jump them outside the no-drop zone, would seem simply to be the small matter of direction in which the poor unwitting victim is being encouraged to travel.

I think the negative consequences to the luree of those 2 situations don't really compare.

I don't think Disputes were ever about logic.

Edited by Vanyel
spelling/grammar, I'm still sleeping

Tbh korrode the situation with me luring never happened which he would have known if he would have asked the person he says i was luring. I was pming her to be careful of newhope. But you know what this really is ;)

1440-644.jpg

Super answer and the perfect one on this topic. Nothing more to laugh at 2"kids" arguing who was-what was-where was-how was. Did all this make sense? :whistle:

the situation with me luring never happened which he would have known if he would have asked the person he says i was luring. I was pming her to be careful of newhope. But you know what this really is ;)

As I remember, your initial choice of victim was a 'him', not a 'her'. Thankfully he got warned off by those of us that know you a little better, and your second choice of victim turned out to be a whole lot tougher and smarter than you (and Newhope) had bargained for.

Maybe next time you try luring someone into dpa, you could avoid doing so with the rest of their guild as an audience and then, after you've been caught red handed, actually admitting to everyone that you did it 'just because you were bored'. It might make your denial (just a little) more convincing.

Under the circumstances (and on the assumption that he's capable), it might be wiser if you let Entreri defend himself.

Edited by themuntdregger

I don't think Disputes were ever about logic.

I always thought that Disputes were about two or more people arguing to amuse the rest of the community :)

the situation with me luring never happened which he would have known if he would have asked the person he says i was luring. I was pming her to be careful of newhope. But you know what this really is ;)

As I remember, your initial choice of victim was a 'him', not a 'her'. Thankfully he got warned off by those of us that know you a little better, and your second choice of victim turned out to be a whole lot tougher and smarter than you (and Newhope) had bargained for.

Maybe next time you try luring someone into dpa, you could avoid doing so with the rest of their guild as an audience and then, after you've been caught red handed, actually admitting to everyone that you did it 'just because you were bored'. It might make your denial (just a little) more convincing.

Under the circumstances (and on the assumption that he's capable), it might be wiser if you let Entreri defend himself.

love how you make this thread about your obsession with flaming me and spouting bs that never happened. Isnt there a 20 page thread with your accusations and bs elsewhere? I stopped giving you that attention there so you bring it here. smh. You will not get my attention here either. I am not stooping to your level anymore. Subject closed.

Edited by Caliphear