Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tosh

New achivements.

Still miss achievement medals for finished Engineering and Tailoring Tutorial. Their artworks already exist. Any chance to add them to the game, please? :(

...and hell it's about time for some more achievements!

Yeah!

ZootNerper - All your ideas are either impossible to be implemented, too easy or pointless. Most are easier than the harvesting achievements.

Donno if any of em are impossible to implement but the difficulty of them can't be judge by just looking at the suggestion as it is now but the actuall way/amount of what you have to do to acheive them. Pointless? Well aint all of em pointless in that case?

You don't earn anything for the acheivments, they are all fun and games and if thats not a point to em..

Edited by Entris

How can you tell whether the food your mixing on is vegetables or not? and what happens if a bit of its bread/furit/PoF/toads/bones? I consider that impossible, thought im open to being proved wrong.

And when i said pointless, i mean it's giving you an achievement for something EVERYBODY will do, like use a boats, or an achievement for getting an achievement. Pointless as in being more pointless than the system is.

How can you tell whether the food your mixing on is vegetables or not? and what happens if a bit of its bread/furit/PoF/toads/bones? I consider that impossible, though (removed the t, it was bothering me) im open to being proved wrong.

Already said that...

Cabbage Head - for mixing on vegetables How would it know you mixed with them? All it'll know is you ate a bunch

Fruity - I'll let you guess Guess

Retreading old ground, aren't we? Anyway, more achievements and who cares what for :P

Some new achievements would be nice to have. I like the lenny killer and adding the achievment for those that finish(ed) the engineering/tailoring tutorials.