Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dylann

Sun Tzu stone

The thing is NH, I don't have a lot of GC, and why not just try to get INGs for the stone from the EL community, that way it could be earned.

just wondering, what does that have to do here, take it to disputes, I don't care what NH does when it comes to pk, he has his own style, works a lot of times, trust me, I know. but he doesn't scam and I don't see how he could... I always check what someone is giving me, so I know it isn't a fake...

Just my 2 cents on ur post Galvin.

gues it was like : "look i am idiot and i can be lured" ? btw rutuliukas name changed like 2 years ago iirc... anywyas if someone want look dump noone can stop em, gtz Galvin

I wouldn't trust Newhope in PK, lol. Outside of pk, I don't know, since the only way I know him is inside it :P

He's red tagged us though. So that means "enemy" to my guild, and we don't do anything for our enemies.

On the other hand, if he's willing to do something for the community, who am I to stop him? :)

"Hmmm yep, if you guys didnt knew i have some "bonuses" from radu, so i can scam on trade window... better be carefull..." (sorry for spelling)

ps (edit).: if someone still didnt noted 90% of guilds for me is brod taged, and i trying to get last 10% to brod tag too... (with few exclusions) but i dont think this topic is about that... is it?

Edited by rutuliukas